This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Final Words

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Final Words

3568 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3568 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
34th/33rd/32nd/31st/30th: Zach/Jayhawk123:

It was way too short.
3568 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
27th/26th: Trey/Iamtrey:

My final words,  I won first challenge, voted out before I could shine and would have payed half of the award money just to get back in the game.... Overall I think I learned a lot about myself and am thankful for the expirence
3568 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
23rd/22nd: Bubba/Duffybutt11:

Ugg... i cant believe EVERYONE voted for me! I am super pissed that my third time playing, i absolutely failed.. i thought i had allies who were going to stay loyal, but i mean its survivor.. screw or get screwed, and i got screwed lol
3568 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
21st/20th/19th: Brendan/Bwburke94:

That was one hell of a blindside. I got the switch I wanted, but my allies went after each other for whatever reason...
3564 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
21st/20th/19th: Jack/JETTEJ:

I loved how I could sit there and contribute nothing lol I was kinda sick and busy during the whole thing so yah XD
3564 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
18th/17th: Jean/Queenisha:

It was really confusing and that break really threw me off my game to the point of losing interest and when my interest was regained, my fate was sealed.
3562 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
18th/17th: Eric/Econ21:

It was a fun game but i got 100% completely blindsided the night i was voted out. It was my own fault i put to much trust in Rhys and Dino and i let them take out people on my side like Duffy and Brenden and left people in like JB and Alice. One of them flipped on me and i am guessing it was Rhys but it is what it is, i still had fun playing.
3557 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
10th: Missy/Missalice3:

Well, I couldn't ask for more - I got to make some moves, hang out with some REALLY great people, and I hope I can be friends with them after the game because you're all pretty cool!
3557 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
9th: Dinkle/DrPepsi:

Very fun time hope to play again ;)
3557 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8th/7th: AFD/AlaskanFireDragon:

fucking dumb asses oakley and derek vote me out over the two biggest threats in the game that were aligned with every one and they were even gunning for derek LOLOL. They are all idiots and were clearly just jealous of the Fire Dragon. I am leaving with not only pride that I did not sheep but also a Rio De Janeiro rock and an ounce of marijuana so all those haters can suck my ass because they are no good or better than anybody else.
3555 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8th/7th: Robby/Robbyjak:

We'll I had a good run I suppose being the last survivor of my tribe sucked and getting out when I didn't have internet sucks even more though
3555 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
5th: Newz/OldNewz:

This season was a great blast. I enjoyed every second of it and it sucks that i couldn't win but eh, you can't win em all.
I am proud of the way i played because this is the first time where i have ever used a new strategy.
3555 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
4th: Derek/Skittles22399:

This was one of the best times I've had in a Survivor game. Too bad it couldn't go better. I learned to trust nobody not even your closest Allie. They'll stab you sometime. If there's an Allstar season I hope I come back to play again.
------
I should've saw this coming I was working with the f6 everyone. It just sucks being so close. And I know the jury would've made the move to vote me. I'm mostly mad at Colt I did have f2s with everybody. In survivor No is not in the Vocab. But I'll be back call me on an all-star season cuz I'll be back with a vengeance
3553 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2nd Runner-Up: Addrian/Addrian:

Final words huh? well it was a great experience. Im came into this game wanting to go down in history. I may not have won the game but i still made finals out of 34 people. i hope to comeback and try to win it all against some of the greats. But all in all i had  A FUN TIME being in my first survivior
3551 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Runner-Up: Erik/Awwsum11:

This season has just been great. Even though pre-merge wasn't that special and a lot of people quit, it was still a great experience and it improved my social and strategic skills in future journeys. Now, out of the final 3, I am happy to say I got second place and I would have been happy to get third, to be honest, because I'm hoping to come back next season fighting just as hard, :D

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!