This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Member Talk

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Member..

3524 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Made a new threat since we have some cast additions.

Olavtoppen (Winners, Blue Buffs):
Alex G./01Gohan
Austin/Spinner554
Eddie/49288
Jarrod/Bingo21
Jeff/Coltsfan876
Jeremy/MMAjunkieX
Joe/Joeker
Keith/Keitho44
Mearl/Mearl
Russ/Zimdelinvasor
Shadi/Chastain

Kraterisen (Runner-Ups, Red Buffs):
Addrian/Addrian
Alex R./RShowFreak
Andy/Amf7410
Brian/Cfff
Coldan/Dragotistic
Erik/Awwsum11
Michael/PeaceOut14
Nick/Nbkiller
Rich/Sarge455
Sean/Caliboy
Wyatt/Aiwfwyattroh
3524 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'll give my thoughts later.
3522 days ago
TylerKeith
did you like restart the game or something? wasn't austin in here?
3522 days ago
Gaiaphage
I put Austin in the game before I started posting confessionals.
3517 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ill do a cast analysis when winners go to a few tribals so I can get a feel

But if I'm right, this is what things look like.

WINNERS- Seems like everyone wants Mearl out BUT at the same time, nobody thinks they will have the votes. Makes for a really awkward situation but I think Mearl is in major trouble when they go to tribal. I am 90% sure mearl will be blindsided.

RUNNER-UPS- Interesting turn of events recently. RShow, Nbkiller, & PeaceOut were in minority. Then with Awwsum not voting and sarge flipping his vote in the revote, and Drago voting with them, it seems next tribal could be a split 4-4 vote. Sarge, Caliboy, Amf, & Awwsum IF he logs on VS RShow, Nbkiller, PeaceOut, & Drago
3517 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
However I will say currently on the Winners Tribe I believe MMAjunkie is in the best position.

He seems to be on good terms with everybody and he's not seen as a threat, but he is a huge threat. He is In a few alliances but won't be targeted for it.
3516 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Mearls blindsided in a 9-1 vote. Shit.
3516 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
That's what sucks about a game like this. Every elimination sucks.

I mean in the first five tribals

Keith- I always love watching Keith play
Brian- inactive
Wyatt- definitely would've liked seeing him play longer
Addrian- he was playing completely different from last season.. And he was playing good.
Mearl- it's Mearl. No host wants to see Mearl go out early
3515 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Looks like spinner's leaving unanimously :/
3507 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We merged! I'll give my thoughts later.
3502 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My thoughts on the remaining players.

WINNERS:

Alex/01Gohan:
I'm not sure if Alex can win this season. I think he is going to play the same as he did in Oman. Follow his best friend Russ no matter what, and ultimately probably lose to Russ in the finals again and be seen as Russ' puppy dog. I love Alex, but he's not as good as he used to be. I haven't seen him be super strategic, I haven't seen him be a challenge beast, and I haven't seen him play a dominant social game like he is usually known for. I do think Alex will make finals simply because he would be an easy vote unless he starts playing like the other winners.

Eddie/49288:
Eddie is a wild card. He has shown possible signs of flipping. He has talked quite a bit with the Runner-Ups, Sarge especially. He even gives them information. However I think Eddie will not flip in the end. I think he will continue to give away information to give the runner-ups a fighting chance, because that's how Eddie plays. He's a hero and I think he wants them to have a fighting chance. I think Eddie has a decent shot at winning IF he boosts up his social game.

Jarrod/Bingo21:
Jarrod is iffy to me at this point. He's been in a solid majority alliance since the start so hasn't had to make any big moves really. But I think out of the duo of him/Jeremy, Jeremy is the power player of the two. I think Jarrod could win if he goes to the end with certain people, but not with Jeremy or Russ. I would like to see Jarrod play harder, but at this point he's laying low to not be seen as a target which is smart. But he can't lay low forever if he wants to win.

Jeremy/MMAjunkieX:
I think he is the biggest threat, but he won't make finals. He's Rich's number 1 target and I think the runner-ups will continue to target him. Not just that, but Russ has said he doesn't want Jeremy in the game too much longer, and after some runner-ups are gone, I think Russ could very well get Jeremy out of this game before the six winners make Final 6. But if Jeremy makes finals, I think he will win. He has made good connections with people, played a solid leadership/strategic role, and he's good at challenges. But people won't let him stay too long if they're smart.

Joe/Joeker:
Joe is at the bottom of the Winners' alliance but Joe is absolutely clueless about that fact. If Joe is smart and figures this out, he should and likely will flip here in a few tribals. But the other 5 winners have done an excellent job at making Joe feel confident all throughout pre-merge and I think they'll continue to be able to convince him he's at the top and not the bottom. But if winners flip on Jeremy as said above, that opens up a door for Joe, but i think he will still be the 5th man out.

Russ/Zimdelinvasor:
Russ has surprised me. I knew he would play hard, but I didn't think he would make the merge. Russ is a big player. Russ is a smart player. And Russ has a second vote no matter what thanks to Alex. I'm unsure why people have not split that duo up and why no one has even thought about it when they are such an obvious duo. Russ has made no enemies, is in the core 5 man alliance, and will not be a target anytime soon. And Joe and Alex both want him in finals. Not sure why as he would beat them easily. Russ has been a main strategist like Jeremy, but Russ doesn't have a target like Jeremy. If i had to predict the winner right now, I would say Russ without a doubt.
3502 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
RUNNER-UPS:

Andy/Amf7410:
Andy and Sean were in a tough spot earlier this season. They were in majority, than Sarge flipped, and they were in minority. And then they found themselves back in a majority after Nick and Drago flipped on PeaceOut for some reason. I don't think Andy could win, if the runner-ups did somehow gain a majority again. I see him as the lesser player this season than Sarge or Caliboy. Also Joe has said he wants Andy out next so it's likely he will get 11th.

Coldan/Dragotistic:
Out of all the runner-ups left, I see Coldan lasting the longest. He isn't really a concerning threat to anybody and he's been active while laying low which is good since he's in the minority. Not sure if he would have a chance in finals though, but if he can turn the game around, he's likable enough to get some votes at finals and possibly win depending who he is against.

Nick/Nbkiller:
Nick is playing one of two games. He's either playing like he did in RTBI. Go with the flow until his ass is on the line, and then he kicks it into full gear. OR he is simply going to lay low the entire rest of the game until he's picked off. I had higher expectations for this runner-up in the 91 person season of RTBI so I hope Nick proves himself soon.

Rich/Sarge455:
Rich is by far playing the best game out of the Runner-Ups, and a solid game similar to Jeremy and Russ. Rich has played his heart out all season so far and has been arguably the most strategic player in this entire cast. He has been a villain and will continue to throw everyone under the bus and I think Rich has a shot at turning this game around. He's constantly talking to everyone and if anyone will get people to flip, it's Rich. He single handedly controlled his tribe pre-merge and still has power over them. But the winners will make a mistake by leaving him in, which I'm fairly confident they will. I don't see Rich leaving anytime within the next few tribals, giving him plenty of time to shake things up. If Rich makes finals he is a huge threat to win.

Sean/Caliboy:
Sean has played a decent game. He's playing social, and strategic. He hasn't really made enemies, and like Rich, I see Sean not being a target anytime soon. He's just likable and he's a villain, but unlike Rich, you don't see Sean as a villain. But he will take you out if he can, and that's why I like Sean. He has proven you don't need to be a gamebot to be a great player.
3502 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Predictions on the remainder of the game:

11th: Andy
10th: Nick
9th: Coldan
8th: Jeremy
7th: Rich
6th: Sean
5th: Jarrod
4th: Eddie
3rd: Alex
2nd: Joe
1st: Russ
3502 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Russ wants Alex out at final 4.

Not sure why but I am excited to see if that works because Alex is so loyal to russ and to see Russ take him out would be awesome
3494 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Biggest blindside all season sends Russ out.

And i must say, Russ caused this upon himself.

He decided to blindside Jeremy, and he had the votes.

Then Joe told Bingo to vote Jeremy, who Bingo IS with.

So Jarrod offered Caliboy F4 which is a helluva lot better than F6.

And Cali switched his vote from Jeremy to Russ.

Had Russ waited an extra day, it wouldve been a 3-3 vote and he'd have a shot at not only winning the tie, but ultimately gaining majority 3-2, making finals, and win the game.
3494 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
If Caliboy is smart, he will go with Joe and Alex tonight and cause a 3-3 tie, with the tie being 3 Jeremy and 3 Alex or Joe.

Putting him in F5 as a very important vote. People will probably take him to F4 then because the two divisions in the Winners wont want to go to F4 with a 2-2 vote.

I dont think Bingo will keep his word. Fairly certain if Cali sticks with them tonight and votes Joe or Alex, then Bingo/Jeremy/Eddie will then vote Cali at F5 and have a 3-1 majority at F4

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!