This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Final Words

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Final..

3476 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Does Caliboy actively /try/ to be the most petulant dingbat on the planet, or does it just come as naturally to him as his incomprehensibly vile sentence structure?
3476 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1st: Jarrod/Bingo21:

Well what a whirlwind final season. It's slightly disappointing not to get the sole win but being a dual winner in the final season is fine by me. A bit more social play and things might have been different but it's not in my personality to talk to people for the sake of talking to them. I hate when people do it to me so I try to avoid saying a couple of fake words solely so somebody will vote for me. From the original fans vs favourite to the final season I had a good run in your series. Most days played in Gen 2 is a massive achievement especially only playing 2 times. Thanks for being an amazing person and hosts. Good luck will all your future endeavours.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!