This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners VS Runner-Ups Voting History

Topic » Winners VS Runner-Ups Voting..

3521 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3521 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 1/2:

OLAVTOPPEN:
Zimdelinvasor votes Alex:
It's going to be unanimous in favor of Keith going home anyway, so let's have some fun.
---
There is literally no strategic reason for this. I just want to see what the fuck happens.
---
Maybe it might make him paranoid enough to take out Mearl earlier or something, but mostly it's for shits and giggles.

Mearl votes Keith:
It's been oddly quiet so I'm out of some loop most likely. Haven't heard my name though so if I leave they would have successfully blindsided me though I hope that doesn't happen. I'm gonna try to not be paranoid

Coltsfan votes Keith:
I'm a sheep

Joeker votes Keith:
Everyone wants you out first, so I'm just going with the flow.

MMAjunkieX votes Keith:
"Ultimately, three people sit outside of the noble houses.  Therefore, one of you had to burn tonight.  I feel this was a decision made by myself and Lord Jarrod.  Your name is associated with the dreaded King Mearl.  Honestly, I feel maybe I should have gone after the king immediately.  However, I will wait for now.  Additionally, you are the most likely player to CORRECTLY move against me and my allies at a potential swap.  Therefore, you, sir, will be laying down your sword tonight."

Gohan votes Keith:
Alliance wants, alliance gets.

49288 votes Keith:
He's A PLAYER and most likely he was gonna try and steal my marijuana :p

Bingo votes Keith:
Nothing against you but myself and Jeremy are trying to play between 2 alliances and Keith isn't in either so hopefully this is a united vote for the tribe.

Chastain votes Keith:
When the sun shines we'll shine together.

Spinner votes Keith:
"51% sure I'm getting voted out tonight. BUT if everyone is telling me the truth then it'll be you getting your torch snuffed. I'm sorry if it is."

Keith votes Jeff:
If people actually vote me out over someone who hasn't spoken a word to anyone, it's just pathetic. And if I go, it'll be the most stupid choice this tribe will make. I can guarantee colt staying will screw this tribe over

-----------------------------

KRATERISEN:
Addrian votes Brian:
Well apparently everyone's voting you out now so you gotta go

RShowFreak vote Brian:
I convinced my alliance to do this if Wyatt is next but thats not happening if I have a say cuz thats a vote in my pocket

Dragotistic votes Brian:
He seems like an ideal person for a first vote off. I mean 22nd: Brian/cfff seems like a good fit.

Nbkiller votes Brian:
idfk what's going on rn except we're voting him LOL

Caliboy votes Brian:
sorry it's been hetic at home as he leaving it tomorrow morning so be up and ready. Sucks no one message me in Skype to keep me posted but have hella messages to know what's up to date right now. Sorry for the inconvienance. But glad my numbers may still be supporting me after my inactivity in challenge.

PeaceOut votes Brian:
My name is being tossed around and you can't be trusted anymore. You're very shady, good bye.

Awwsum votes Brian:
Umm...bye, I guess? I see nothing wrong with you, but:
"as long as it's not me..."
-----
Vote: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z2m3cg&s=8#.VAhHymd0zb0

Sarge votes Brian:
"Not my first choice as I wanted that backstabbing Wyatt out first but Alex does not trust you and he is at the moment one of my closest allies so I let him have this one.  Bye man, you will not be floating by in this game as you are caught in the snare right off the bat."

Aiwfwyattroh votes Brian:
You prob are a nice guy but I heard Mikey might be getting vote tonight and that simply can not happen. Tbh I would be surprised if I was the target but I think I have at least 5 votes hero so hopefully this all goes well.

Amf votes Brian:
we have had our ups and downs in this game and I wanted to somewhat work with him but other people want him gone so

Cfff Self Votes
3519 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 3:

KRATERISEN:
Caliboy votes Wyatt:
takes some pressure from us playing a hand of side lines as a tribe as this vote should be cohesive and smooth from the looks of it.

Amf votes Wyatt:
he is one of the few people I don't have an alliance with

Dragotistic votes Wyatt:
Frankly you are really annoying me.

Addrian votes Wyatt:
I wanted to take a shot at you last week because it seemed liked you were protecting Michael, but you won't survive this week

Awwsum votes Wyatt:
I vote him because I can and I don't have too much time to do anything right now.

Sarge votes Wyatt:
"Revenge is a dish best served.  I warned you before in other games you backstab me and I will take you down time and time again. Goodbye to bad rubbish....lmao."

RShowFreak votes Rich:
I have a deal with him but the people I trust such as Nick and Wyatt and Mikey want him out
-----
There are 2 sides and I am picking the one which has more people I can trust

Nbkiller votes Rich:
Hopefully this works

Aiwfwyattroh votes Rich:
Because he is a near 30 year old man that plays a very cutthroat game yet gets bitter if you play a strategic game as well. At thirty years old there is no excuse for that so I don't want to give him to satisfaction of making jury only to bash people who play the exact same way he does but 100x better. Hope this works.

PeaceOut votes Rich:
You are a huge threat and I really hope this goes my way tonight.
3517 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 4:

KRATERISEN:
Amf votes Michael:
“I am voting for you because when you snore at nighttime, it sounds like someone is choking a walrus.”

Addrian votes Michael:
Well you bastards want me out! So me and my crew bout to send ya ass home

Caliboy votes Michael:
Need to win challenges and you are in wrong side.

Sarge votes Michael:
"I don't trust you at all as you are way too sneaky. You need to get the hell out of this game and now or I am in trouble. Bye!"

Dragotistc votes Addrian:
anyone with two d's in their name must go bye bye

Nbkiller votes Addrian:
I was told to. I JUST WANNA BE A SHEEP BAAA BAAAA BAA BAAA!

RShowFreak votes Addrian:
The flip didnt work so I have to coast for a bit and go with the "alliance" although I dont really trust them

PeaceOut votes Addrian:
you are the only name that popped up, but Sarge might turn on me. ;-;

Awwsum Self Votes

REVOTES:
Amf votes Michael

Caliboy votes Michael

Nbkiller votes Addrian

Dragotistic votes Addrian

RShowFreak votes Addrian

Sarge votes Addrian

Awwsum Does Not Revote
3516 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 5:

OLAVTOPPEN:
49288 votes Mearl:
Does he seriously think he's the sandra of this game? I mean he did win twice but it'd be stupid to keep him and give him a 3rd win. Not only that, But he's proven players can get played and in his case, he's gonna get played MISERABLY! muhahahahahahaha

Chastain votes Mearl:
He is one shady manipulator, and this is the major leagues. We won't fall for it.

Zimdelinvasor votes Mearl:
as much as i'd like to vote for alex again, and as certain as i am that mearl's absolutely idiotic, over-the-top gameplay is biting him in the ass tonight, i really want to actually, officially have cast a vote to take him out of this game. being involved in the blindside isn't enough. i gotta send in a vote myself.
-----
sux2suck mearl

Bingo votes Mearl:
I really wanted to work with you but then I find that you've made an alliance with everyone and you've been throwing me under the bus any opportunity you get. Poor form. Hopefully this is unanimous and the tribe is united in your exit!

Spinner votes Mearl:
"This is probably the best thing that could've happened this tribal. I was hoping to hold off on the information that Mearl made 4838373947390.87 alliances for when he decided to turn on me. Because he was my biggest threat. But someone beat me to it! Hahahaha. I am beyond happy at this. I'm honestly not sure who my "target" will be after this but for now I'm content."

Joeker votes Mearl:
He's too sneaky and too dangerous and its best we take him out before he gets more powerful because let's face it, that tends to happen.

Coltsfan votes Mearl:
He is voting me.

Gohan votes Mearl:
If this isn't obvious, then oh well. The alliance wants you gone; I want you gone. You're a troublemaker and you simply got caught. Oh well, see you on the flip side, but hopefully not too soon.

MMAjunkieX votes Mearl:
"You had an uphill battle with me from the start.  I'm not sure anything you did could have kept me from wanting you out purely do to your reputation and willingness to burn allies.  If you genuinely were trying to warn me about Shadi... well thank you.  However, I believe you were trying to cause chaos.  I can survive in chaos (not well, but I can), but why would I choose that over an easy path?  It was fun plotting against you."

Mearl votes Jeff:
Hope it's not me
3514 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 6:

OLAVTOPPEN:
Coltsfan votes Austin:
I'm a sheep.
Can't make moves till tribe swap

Joeker votes Austin:
Inactive.

MMAjunkieX votes Austin:
"I got nothing personal against you.  I like you a lot as a person.  Additionally, I do feel Jeff is more likely to flip than you are.  However, you are capable of winning the game.  I do not think Jeff can.  Additionally, you are the only person on this tribe that I haven't been talking to.  Nothing personal, buddy."

49288 votes Austin:
I like him as a person A LOT however, he is just inactive and clearly this is not the season for him to win.

Bingo votes Austin:
I'm devastated to do this because you're somebody who'd have my back long term and I enjoy your company. However I'm not about to stick my neck out for anybody at this early stage. If you'd have shown up to the challenge I would have campaigned to keep you around ;'(

Zimdelinvasor votes Austin:
Everybody else is and I'm too tired to fight it.

Gohan votes Austin:
I really like you, but in past games you've shown to be inactive. And I think the same is occurring. I'd love to get to talk to you more, but seeya.

Chastain votes Austin:
I'm sorry man, but this is not Qatar.

Spinner votes Eddie:
"I know I'm going home. It's been real Gaiafuck."
3512 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council's 7/8:

OLAVTOPPEN:
The vote should be unanimous anyway and voting for him is more fun.

Joeker votes Jeff:
Your luck ran out and its time for you to go.

Chastain votes Jeff:
As for the reason, well, because that's what my alliance told me to do. I haven't been online to discuss it with them so I just looked at what they had agreed it.

Gohan votes Jeff:
It's a game. I don't really trust you. Considering we're probably having a tribe swap, we need the tribe to be strong. Getting out Joeker/Shadi would pit them against us.

49288 votes Jeff:
I know he is a very dangerous post-merge player overall. Can't let Jeff beat this social gamer.

MMAjunkieX votes Jeff:
"I do like you and find you funny.  However, you are the easiest vote tonight.  I honestly may have tried to get Shadi out tonight instead of you if there wasn't a threat of a tribal swap.  If there was a swap then Joe might get upset if and be disloyal to us.  So that leaves you.  I genuinely would have maybe tried to take you to the end if we merged together, but such is Survivor."

Bingo votes Jeff:
Just cruising at this stage getting ready to step things up!

Coltsfan Self Votes

-----------------------------

KRATERISEN:
Dragotistic votes Rich:
I'm safe tonight so I'm feeling a little kamikaze today. This vote is a warning. And for chaos.

RShowFreak votes Andy:
It's a throwaway cuz I know people aren't doing it but its going to hopefully put some fear in him

Nbkiller votes Erik:
He isn't worth keeping around. I don't wanna merge in minority.

Caliboy votes Erik:
I feel its either him or me at the moment. So no it won't be a blindside if it is me. As honestly for the 4 to want me out over erik makes sense IM a bigger threat and all. But idk its whack of a cast lol jk just those 4 I dont like.

PeaceOut votes Erik:
you are gone for awhile now and that's not good for us.

Sarge votes Erik:
"TBH...something does not feel right and I hope everyone is truthful and u r going home but I have no clue what is going to honestly happen and if you go then I am golden again."

Amf votes Erik:
he's inactive

Awwsum Self Votes
3510 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 9:

KRATERISEN:
Sarge votes Michael:
"You overstayed your welcome 3 tribals ago.  Time for you to hit the road before you jump ship and ruin my game. Bye!"

Nbkiller votes Michael:
that's what the majority is doing and I'm ok with being a sheep for now

Dragotistic votes Michael:
why not

Caliboy votes Michael:
I am so excited to have Andy and Sarge behind me as to gathering Drago and NB together that it makes me have hope in this game as felt like an outsider when my alliance of 4 got demolish (Andy, me, Addrian, and awsum11)
However now this 5 alliance everyone but rshow and Peace, gives me a new life and start to play this game to merge and hopefully into a postion to make finals.

Amf votes Michael:
I don't really trust him and i also wanna keep the tribe strong

RShowFreak votes Andy:
Nobody has talked to me so I assume I am going home. I vote Andy as a warning

PeaceOut votes Rich:
he's one sneaky motherfucker.
3507 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 10:

OLAVTOPPEN:
He was all smug about how Jeff went home after having been the mystery vote for him, so this should be pretty fun. He didn't react strongly to the first vote, but as they keep piling up, I think he'll spaz out more. Especially now that he is aligned with everyone but Shadi -- the vote not being unanimous should cause paranoia

Chastain votes Alex:
Who cares, they're all voting for me.

49288 votes Shadi:
due to him possibly being shady in the future.

Bingo votes Shadi:
You haven't made any effort to get to know me. You didn't reply to my messages early on and you're fairly aloof.

Joeker votes Shadi:
Nobody really trusts you at this point........so bye.

MMAjunkieX votes Shadi:
He is the only person left that I don't fully trust and/or control.

Gohan votes Shadi:
Out of everyone here, you're the only one who hasn't talked to me. And you're not in any part of my alliance, so I won't be missing you.
3501 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 11:

TERAKHIR:
MMAjunkieX votes Alex R. :
My tribe is doing that and I'm too sick to argue against it tbh.

Bingo votes Alex R.:
Originally I suggested you because you were offline for 2 days. Unfortunately you're back online but the vote stands.

Gohan votes Alex R.:
There can only be one Alex, that's my reasoning. Oh, and tribe divisions.

Joeker votes Alex R.:
It was a group consensus. Sorry bud, hope you know how to make a fire.

Zimdelinvasor votes Alex R.:
He isn't from my tribe.

49288 votes Alex R.:
due to him being a threat in challenges.

Caliboy votes Jeremy:
RUnner ups have to stick together to give me my best chance at making finals and a plead to win this game. Under the radar type of game for the win.

Amf votes Jeremy:
I'm not sure what is going to happen.

Dragotistic votes Jeremy:
Thanks for keeping my name out of the winner's alliance vote, but alas, I can and will not do the same for you. Hopefully you'll go home.

Nbkiller votes Jeremy:
My alliance is doing so, so I hope that we can keep the numbers at merge, and have a runner-up become a winner this time!

RShowFreak votes Jeremy:
Copies Nbkiller's Vote Until He Returns

Sarge votes Jeremy:
"You are one of the heads of the Winner's alliance and if my scheming goes right your pompous ego will be out of this game and I will be in complete control. if not then I am history and Eddie has been lying to me."

REVOTES:

Amf votes Jeremy

Nbkiller votes Jeremy

Caliboy votes Jeremy

Dragotistic votes Jeremy

Sarge votes Jeremy

Joeker votes Alex R.

Bingo votes Alex R.

Zimdelinvasor votes Alex R.

Gohan votes Alex R.

49288 votes Alex R.

TIEBREAKER DUEL:

Alex R. loses firemaking challenge to Jeremy.
3501 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 12:

TERAKHIR:
Joeker votes Andy:
From past experiences, you are a very dangerous player whether from physical strength or out-of-nowhere strategic play, I just know you are a monster and I want you know before you can start some trouble. If its not Rich, you're the next best thing.

MMAjunkieX votes Andy:
"Nothing personal.  You are one of the 2 RUs that I consider a friend.  However, I'm not trading any of my social currency in this game to buy you two or three rounds."

Bingo votes Andy:
Just going with the flow at this stage.

49288 votes Andy:
he is one hell of a competitor.

Gohan votes Andy:
Eh, I don't care what he says, I trust this group of people and I'm going to the end with them.

Zimdelinvasor votes Andy:
the numbers aren't there solidly enough for me to cast a lulzvote against alex.

Amf votes Joe:
I know I'm pretty much gone but I'm voting for Joe

Nbkiller votes Joe:
I'm willing to go down with the sinking ship regardless

Sarge votes Joe:
"You are one of the leaders of this Winner's alliance and by some miracle if you got voted off it would be hilarious. If not then I will most likely be the one gone tonight.  Ugh losing to you again is just awful because you are not all that and a bag of chips."

Caliboy votes Joe:
although it might been jarrod as the messages were foggy and misleading. BUt going with what the last name was said with Joe to be on safe side.

Dragotistic votes Joe:
fuck the winners
3498 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 13:

TERAKHIR:
MMAjunkieX votes Rich:
"Ultimately, I assumed I'd want to keep you around because nobody would ever trust you.  However, I get the feeling that Alex is beginning to trust you, and I want to be able to read/control possible flippers on my tribe.  So it is time to go."

Bingo votes Rich:
Just waiting for the opportune moment.

49288 votes Rich:
he's a leader!

Joeker votes Rich:
Let me think of something Sarge would say if he was in my shoes.
-----
"I tried to save you but Sean wants me out, I'm sorry."
-----
"I got word that you were turning on me, so I'm voting you out."
-----
"It's best for my game when I vote you out but when I don't get my way, I become a whiny little vaginapus."
-----
The last one I made up but you get the point; Sarge, grow the fuck up! You act like that every time you lose a game!

Zimdelinvasor votes Rich:
he is a runner-up.

Gohan votes Rich:
he's annoying and is trying to infiltrate us.
Jklol, just annoying.

Dragotistic votes Russ:
There is no hope for the Runner Ups so...

Nbkiller votes Russ:
alliance is doing the same. I honestly doubt any of us are going to get to finals so idc too much anymore.

Caliboy votes Russ:
thats how drago is voting and by now its a shitfest of winners not wanting to turn on each other Pukes at their cowardice.

Sarge votes Russ:
I am behind my Runner ups to the end.   I will make sure that Eddie does not win this game. Cross me and do me wrong and you are done for man.
-----
Sorry host that your game is turning out predictable and boring come merge. I was trying to make it interesting but the Winners are boring predictable players...lol...I will await the jury now.
3496 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 14:

TERAKHIR:
Joeker votes Coldan:
He is the only runner-up who tries in challenge

MMAjunkieX votes Coldan:
"I intend to try to change this before the votes are tallied.  However, my buddy here dug his own hole.  I wish you wouldn't have pointlessly showed up to challenges.  I'll make one last push tomorrow to save your butt.  It is a game though."

49288 votes Coldan:
due to him being a strong contender in challenges

Bingo votes Coldan:
I hashed out a plan to have a winner leave tonight but right now I can't take a leap of faith just yet. Another juror that probably wont vote for me...sigh.

Zimdelinvasor votes Coldan:
majority.

Gohan votes Coldan:
I think you're sneakier than Nick and Sean, so yeah.

Dragotistic votes Eddie:
idec cause i'm going home but fuck this shit

Caliboy votes Alex:
for the hell of it. I know he gets more anal about recieving votes.

Nbkiller votes Jeremy:
yolo. I'm getting voted out anyways so yea
3495 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 15:

TERAKHIR:
Joeker votes Nick:
You are one of the two runner-up bitches still left in the game and I got to get rid of you. Go home.

Bingo votes Nick:
I'm getting major paranoia vibes in my gut but I'm sticking with the winners and voting Nick because I don't appreciate his attitude.

MMAjunkieX votes Nick:
"I'm just voting with my tribe to finish the Pagonging.  You are being a real bitch though it seems lol."

49288 votes Nick:
I love Nick's entertaining bitching but he needs to go.

Gohan votes Nick:
Sean is less of a threat. Bye bitch.

Caliboy votes Jeremy:
fuck it I vote for jeremey even tho this is pointless.

for the hell of it.

Nbkiller Self Votes
3494 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 16:

TERAKHIR:
Joeker votes Jeremy:
He's the biggest threat to win this game and I've wanted him out for a while. As much as I'd love to see Sean go, this vote will still prevent a potential winner. Buh-bye!

Zimdelinvasor votes Jeremy:
He was going to go home at the final six anyway, but my hope is that taking him out at the final seven and talking to Sean about it might earn me more favor with the jury.
---
Sorry, Jeremy. You were a super good strategy partner. But you've been too big a jury threat and have always been on the bottom of the alliance as a result.

Gohan votes Jeremy:
Surprise, surprise, bitch.
---
Not only have I wanted you out for a long time, I also find you to be somewhat bigoted and ignorant.
---
It'll be nice to vote you out at 7th; might give the Jury a thing to look at.
---
Also; don't get cocky and say you think you'll make the F3.

Caliboy votes Russ:
Yes this is awesome. My vote has to change from Jeremey to now Russ. I am the middle man now and Bingo is promising me 4th which is more than I expected as thought after this I could potentially get 5th. But with Russ throwing JERemey name he cause friction among Jarrod to save him and Vote Russ out. SInce they feel jury is in favor of Bingo, eddie and MMA I will work with them until I see fit. I mean idk what else to expect but make this game move. Russ I am sorrry but you didnt promise me anything after F4. ALthough if I vote with Russ I could still hold some ground and float in between but dont think jarrod would want too and push me for 6th to solidfy his good position in this game.

Bingo votes Russ:
probably fairly slim. Is sean actually with us? Will jeremy run around and screw up the plan? So many variables that could screw this up but if it works it's the move I'm looking for to build my final tribal performance around. Granted if it works I could become public enemy number 1 but if I didn't do something I'd regret not knowing what could have been.
*Fingers Crossed*

MMAjunkieX votes Russ:
"Well shit... props to Alex, Russ, and Joe for figuring me out and doing something about it.  My F3 of Eddie and Jarrod really have my back though which is awesome of them.  Jarrod talked to Sean, and I believe based on seeing the convo he may keep me after all.  Either way I deserve the votes coming to me, and I will give credit where it is due if they do get me out."

49288 votes Russ:
He's trying to blindside one of our own when in reality (well hopefully) he'll be the one blindsided.
3490 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 17:

TERAKHIR:
Bingo votes Joe:
Sorry man, you should have jumped onboard last tribal and things could have been different but right now you're too much of social threat and the more physical of you and alex.

Caliboy votes Joe:
I hear he is coming for me if he stays and honestly I cant have that as he cant try to reccop the others and vote me out.

MMAjunkieX votes Joe:
"I doubt I can beat you at the end, and you tried to get me out.  I kind of feel like I can't win no matter what at this point anyhow, honestly.  If I'm gonna lose regardless I'd rather have Jarrod or Eddie take this."

Gohan votes Jeremy:
Eddie says he's voting.

49288 votes Jeremy:
umm well this is weird writing this person's name down but there is most likely going to be a tiebreaker and for that reason I vote to evict Jeremy.

Joeker votes Jeremy:
Fuck everybody!

REVOTES:

Caliboy revotes Joe

Bingo revotes Joe

Gohan revotes Jeremy

49288 revotes Jeremy

TIEBREAKER DUEL:

Joe loses firemaking challenge to Jeremy.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!