This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3476 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Zach.

I'm sorry but I need to continue playing with the people I have been playing with in this game. I hope you understand and hopefully it is the right call
3476 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
It's official. Zach, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
3476 days 20 hours ago
Addrian
Thank you mearl
3476 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
I'm sorry Zach :(
3476 days 20 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Sorry Zach it's been fun! ):
3476 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
Well since Zach hasn't responded, we will move on.

Before we move the that backyard, it is time for another vote! :)
3476 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
OMG
3476 days 20 hours ago
Addrian
knew it
3476 days 20 hours ago
NickDaBoss
omg I am a moron
3476 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
How many houseguests should be included in the final vote?

Option A : 2 Houseguests
As in typical Big Brother, I believe we should have a three-part HoH competition to determine the final HoH, who will evict the final person, choosing the final 2.

Option B: 3 Houseguests
There should be 3 finalists for this season. The person with the least amount of jury votes will be considered "evicted." In the event of a tie, anyone who did not vote for that juror will re-vote. The person with the definite most amount of votes will win.

If there are any questions, please ask. You have 4 minutes to decide. (8:24pm EST)
3476 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
Remember, you should be thinking what is best for YOUR game, and what will make YOU win tomorrow. ;)
3476 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
A majority has been reached. Option B has the majority. Which means...CONGRATS FINALISTS! :)
3476 days 20 hours ago
Kpnna
How many people should be in the jury?

Option A : 7 Jurors

I believe 7 people should participate in the jury vote.

Option B: 9 Jurors

I believe 9 people should participate in the jury vote.
3476 days 19 hours ago
Kpnna
A majority has been reached.....Option B received the majority vote. Which means Garret now joins the jury!

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!