This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB, BITCH! Apps - Info About Game (Season 2) *MUST READ*

Topic » BB, BITCH! Apps - Info About..

2534 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
If you applied in Round 1, that means you automatically make it to round 2!!

The next step of the application process is Round 2. For Round 2, you must fill out the form and PM it to me! DO NOT POST IT PUBLICLY OR IT WILL BE DELETED! The better answers you give me, the more likely you will make it to Round 3. You can type paragraphs and paragraphs for all I care! It is expected there will be many applicants as with past seasons, so in order to get in, you really need to stand out!

You should submit your Round 2 application right after reading this message. If you are accepted past Round 2, you will have to complete an interview with Jacob (Kpnna) through Skype. This interview must be completed before the premiere, which will either be Sun, Jun 11 or Mon, Jun 12. In order to have enough time to schedule and complete this interview, you must submit your Round 2 app ASAP!

Please read the information below before you submit Round 2 to see if you actually are going to have time to play this season. Think about it, because the last thing you want to do is get accepted and not show up to any events. This series is a time-intensive game. The casts are extremely active and events happen daily, so you will need to dedicate a considerable amount of time if you wish to play.
2534 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
• INFO TO HELP WITH SCHEDULING •

-The season is set to premiere on Sun, Jun 11 or Mon, Jun 12
-The season is set to have its finale at the end of June.

-Events happen daily for this group and you are expected to participate every day. Every once in a while there may be a break day, however you cannot depend on them.

-All events will most likely take place between 5pm-10pm EST. The only way it would be earlier or later is if it was convenient for everyone. However, the times will be determined by what works with most people. More information on determining event times will be discussed during the interview.

-The list of upcoming events is listed in the group description at all times. I will try to keep it updated at least 1 week in advanced.

•••••

-1 Big brother week= 2 real days (inc. HoH, Noms, PoV, PoV Ceremony, Eviction, & any other twists)

-There will be a competition everyday with the exception of break days. DAILY attendance is CRUCIAL.

-All live events should take less than 1 hour, unless it is endurance, or if no one is following instructions/people are being complicated. You are not given advance notice for endurance competitions.
2534 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
• REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY •

For my game, I expect all houseguests to be extremely active. Inactive houseguests will be ejected. There are a few requirements to play this game.

•••••

SKYPE & AUDIO CALLS

-You MUST have a Skype account. If you do not have one, you need to make one ASAP. It does not cost any money and there are versions for all computer systems, smartphones, and tablets.

-Add the Skype "itsjustjacob320" if you have not already.

-Please get a headset or microphone if you do not have one, they are really cheap. Apple headphones have microphones in them. If you absolutely cannot go on call or you REALLY don't feel comfortable talking on call that is FINE, but it is strongly suggested. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO TALK ON CALL, IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING IN.

-You must have speakers or headphones or some way to hear audio from the computer. There will be Skype calls daily for events. Competition instructions and other details will be given verbally by the host. If you cannot talk in these group calls, you will at least be expected to listen.

•••••

BEING ACTIVE

-You must attend all events, unless you are busy. I will try to host at times that are convenient for everyone.

-I understand that real life plans and events come before this game. It is appreciated if you let me know if you cannot attend an event as soon as you can.

-Please keep me up to date with your schedules so I know when to plan events.

-Diary Rooms are required at least every in-game week as a bare minimum. Daily Diary Rooms are much better though. They don't have to be super long, but details on your strategies, alliances, and thoughts on the game are needed.

-You must check on Skype at least a couple times a day. (Preferably turn on notifications)

-Inactivity or lack of effort will result in ejection from the game and banning from all future seasons.

•••••
2534 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, CONTINUE AND COMPLETE THE ROUND 2 APPLICATION
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4216/forum/topic/20125815

•••••

For any questions, please PM me, or (the fastest way to contact me) Skype me.
• itsjustjacob320 • <----Skype
http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=Kpnna • <---Link to mail me

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!