This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBB2 - Live Premiere

Topic » BBB2 - Live Premiere

2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Bobby (Hannah_Parks)
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Romeo (BritishRomeo17)
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Jerry (GerardoM13)
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Brien (justdontevictme)
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Ashley (ashszoke)
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Dylan (Halloween)
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
Ashley (ashszoke)
Bobby (Hannah_Parks)
Brien (justdontevictme)
Chris (Mybash_)
Colt (xFinesseKing)
Dylan (Halloween)
Elijah (epicwafflez23)
Eric (Econ21)
Haylee (Kaylabby)
Jake (Jkjkjk15)
Jay (JMez2612)
Jerry (GerardoM13)
Lewis (thorpey5599)
Romeo (BritishRomeo17)
2527 days 12 hours ago
epicwafflez23
I HERE *falls*
2527 days 12 hours ago
Kpnna
join the skype call!
2527 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello houseguests! Welcome to the premiere of Season 2 of Big Brother, BITCH! This season, along with returning host Jacob, I would like to introduce you to my co-host, Nick! Nick will be hosting events whenever I am not available, and has helped tremendously with production.

For this season, I have cast 14 brand new houseguests to compete with a unique twist that will be revealed soon enough! As you are all aware, this season will be intense. And here’s something that will make it more intense: the winner of this season will receive $25, and the runner-up will receive $10! There might also be other monetary prizes throughout the season, and there is the possibility that those winning prizes could be increased.

But before we get too carried away, it’s time to meet our new houseguests!
2527 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
Okay, so I hope you got to know each other, because it is time to reveal one of this season’s twists! Tonight, you will all be voting for who you want to become the first HoH. You will be doing this until further notice. You all MUST cast a vote for HoH, and you may not vote for yourself. Only a plurality of votes is needed to win, NOT a majority. The voting results (including who received votes, the number of votes, etc.) will be kept a secret; only the new HoH will be revealed. I will give you all a brief chance to make a plea, whether that plea is for votes or asking not to receive votes. You are also allowed an open platform for discussion if you choose so. Are there any questions?
2527 days 11 hours ago
Kpnna
Every week, there will be two Heads of Household. The first HoH will be determined by a plurality of votes from other houseguests. The second HoH will be determined by a competition. As the winner of the first HoH of the week, Romeo is not allowed to participate in this competition.
For the nomination ceremony, each HoH is allowed to make one nominee. The “vote” HoH will always name their nominee first. The “competition” HoH must nominate a second houseguest other than the “vote” HoH’s nominee. For the initial nominations, the HoHs do not have to “agree” on nominations as they are given the sole power over their one nominee.
In the event the PoV is used to save a nominee, the HoHs MUST agree on a renomination. The HoHs must have an open discussion; an HoH cannot choose to simply become the nominees (i.e., they must name at least one person they would like to go up for the other HoH to consider).  If a renomination cannot be agreed upon, both of their nominees are safe, and the HoHs for the week will become the final nominees, and one of them will be evicted (even if one of the HoHs was the PoV winner). The HoH who survives the eviction is NOT eligible to be HoH the next week (“vote” or “competition,” depending on which HoH they were).
It is possible to be HoH multiple weeks in a row; you are just not eligible to win the type of HoH you won the week before. (You cannot be the “vote” HoH or the “competition” HoH two weeks in a row. However, you could be the “competition” HoH Week 1 and the “vote” HoH week 2.)

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!