This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Miztli

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Miztli

4442 days 3 hours ago
bluedudeman
Time for your first tribal council Miztli.
24 hours to vote, if you don't vote you receive a self-vote.

Mrbigcar - You showed up strong in the first challenge, do you think the tribe just needs to get rid of an inactive?

Otaq, Sportsgeek12 - You haven't shown up to any challenge. Do you think it is one of you tonight?

Mearl - You've proven to be very helpful when it comes to challenges, are you safe tonight?

Themissinglink - Sat out the only challenge you've lost so far. Does this mean your tribe needs you to win?

Comando6661 - I also haven't seen you since the first immunity challenge. Think it could be you tonight?

Glinda - You also have shown that you are here for your tribe. Do you feel safe as well?
4442 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
I think it shows that I can be useful for the tribe, I hope they realise this.
4441 days 22 hours ago
Glinda
i hope so but i bet it's me tonight
4441 days 21 hours ago
mrbigcar
i'm gone for sure
4441 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
I'm not safe at all. I mean I've brought this tribe to victories but it's w numbers game
4441 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
I'm voting sports since he hasn't been here and I suggest all that want a strong tribe to do the same
4441 days 18 hours ago
bluedudeman
Sports has quit. Next challenge will be sometime tomorrow.
4441 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
ok that was easy
4441 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
ok that was easy
4441 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Ok, cool. I'll be at work but if Otaqs not online have him sit as I will come back at some point lol
4426 days 23 hours ago
bluedudeman
No votes this tribal council.

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!