This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

4433 days ago
bluedudeman
24 hours to vote.
Mearl has immunity.

Mearl - You won immunity, with some great strategy. Do you think you're the #1 target in this game?

Rstar - The votes didn't fall your way last time, do you have confidence they will this time?

Saxonmath - Now that the original numbers are 4-3, is this still a tribe vs tribe game or is it purely individual now?

Comando - It was shown last tribal that you were the one Miztli to vote with the Tecozans. Are you happy with your current spot in the game?

Amykane - As a former Tecoan, are you comfortable?

Mrbigcar - You had to play an idol last tribal to still be here. Did it only save you once? Are you the target again tonight?

Jogo - You came very close to winning immunity. Do you think you needed it?
4433 days ago
rstar51
Rstar - The votes didn't fall your way last time, do you have confidence they will this time?

Yes im almost possitive thier isnt 4 idols as of now
4433 days ago
mrbigcar
i'm always a target
4432 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
I'm the biggest target in this game so I need to win every challenge which makes me a bigger target. It would be a miracle if I went to tribal without an idol and stayed
4432 days 23 hours ago
saxonmath
Saxonmath - Now that the original numbers are 4-3, is this still a tribe vs tribe game or is it purely individual now?

As people flip and flop around, it is still and tribe vs. tribe game. Each round is harder and tougher than the other when we narrow down things.
4432 days 22 hours ago
jogo248
I always think I need immunity so I always try and go for it, unless something distracts me
4432 days 17 hours ago
Comando6661
i wouldnt say i woundnt be happy but i will say theres a lot of game left 2 play
4432 days 12 hours ago
amykane
Amykane - As a former Tecoan, are you comfortable?

i m nt sure of tht i will safe of nt bcz guns are blazing if u came in a middle of firing zone then u will be dead for sure
4432 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Tonights vote will dictate the rest of the game I believe
4432 days 3 hours ago
jogo248
Idk why but I have a bad feeling about this tribal :(
4432 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
I'm guessing this tribal will end soon
4432 days 1 hour ago
bluedudeman
Im not giving mrbencar a self vote. He's banned, can't vote. If you can vote and don't you deserve a self vote.
4432 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
ok
4432 days 1 hour ago
rstar51
i feel al weird because of what mearl said
4432 days ago
Mearl
I'm sure you have nothing to worry about rstar. I just mean it'll seal my fate of win or die mode
4432 days ago
rstar51
and btw i agree with you blue thats an unfair self-vot,

and Mearl im still nervous :P

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!