This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

11th Tribal Council

Topic » 11th Tribal Council

4413 days 10 hours ago
jogo248
i know its extremley risky and im just praying it works out for me in the end
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
well your not going to get any voted do you know what im saying you betrayed the tribe your not oging to get any votes guess who makes up the jury just guess missinglink me benner amy and comando so far so let me think benner amy me and comando was with us and link will vote for his tribe that was a great move you made there you just went from mabey winnig the game to zero votes
4413 days 10 hours ago
bclrockschamp
i really wanna play the next season. it looks fun
4413 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
If 3rd is what you want over a def 2nd or maybe 1st. Who would vote you to win over sax. You have Rsfsr, commando, bigcar, and myself voting sax to win
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
LOOK now Mearl doesnt want you lol
4413 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Rstar*
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
honestly im voting for mearl to win right now because i want to know how he convinced you to flip
4413 days 10 hours ago
bluedudeman
loled at rsfsr.
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
if the vote was now
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
im symetric lol rsfsr
4413 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Idk why autocorrect made that ur name
4413 days 10 hours ago
jogo248
actually amy was with me and voting you out and i did not betray benner or amy i was surprised by both of those votes and it was because amy was voted out that i lost all my trust in mearl and even though he said i had a guaranteed final 2 i could not trust him on his word and i still dont
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
jogo mabey the only way you could win is if bigcar went to the end with you  but the only way that could happen is if he wins the challenge tomorrow OH WAIT hes banned you should have voted out sax if you wanted a chance at winning
4413 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
if i were Mearl i would bring you because your not getting any votes
4413 days 10 hours ago
jogo248
he didnt convince me to flip, i was thinking of flipping when you took the lead and decided who should go and who should stay in our tribe

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!