This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview with Austinsscott

Topic » Interview with Austinsscott

4349 days 9 hours ago
MHens
Only me and Austinsscott may post here
4349 days 9 hours ago
MHens
Austin, why did you begin to not care about playing?
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
Honestly Mhens your last season was amazing because of the cast. It was really against each other and had a lot of rivals. Every week was vital and winning comps was really hard. This season i had to do what janelle would want just because i wanted him to trust me. I couldnt have fun being mean to people or competing. I was just listening plus the comps werent that fun and the cast was very inactive and it was just easy. I know its our fault for not making it fun btu i didnt really have a chance and so once i got bored i didnt really care any longer.
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
SHOUTOUT TO BBFAN! :D
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
ask me more ask me more
4349 days 9 hours ago
MHens
Would you say you were a floater this season?
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
i never get interviews! last season i didnt really get one either :(:(
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
Hmmm...I dont consider waht i did floating. I was a sheep but not a floater. Everyone knew what side i was on. I never went to the people in power really amd they knew i was still with janelle. So i dont consider myself a floater because i was on one side and did have arguments and fight with people. i just listened to what dylan wanted and followed him
4349 days 9 hours ago
MHens
Very true

Was it your decision to not win very much comps?
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
ummm...i could never really make the comps beause i was always a way or had church. when i absolutely needed to win though i would make sure that i won and the other times i didnt have to absolutely win so i wasnt really worried. I was more worried for dylan than me lol
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
post post post
4349 days 9 hours ago
MHens
Do you think you have a good chance at wiining? or is all hope lost?
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
is that even a question. I predict 7-0 my loss lol! and quite honestly im fine with that! i want second so i can return for redemption season. i think its obvious hands down im one of the best players in this game ;)
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
my only downfall is bitter jury ;)
4349 days 9 hours ago
MHens
Why do you think they were so bitter??
4349 days 9 hours ago
Austinsscott
Because i outsmarted them and their mad about that. They dont like me as a person and im fine im not fond of them either! ;) they dont care to ask me questions on my gameplay so they dont know how i played

open group

MHens Big Brother 6 -- Finished

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!