This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1 Results

Topic » Challenge 1 Results

3112 days 3 hours ago
Teddybear
I will now announce the results of the first haiku challenge! Your scores are out of 80, as each Nana (8 of them representing the group) judged this challenge on a scale of 1 to 10.

Note: It is likely that judges retracted points if your haiku was not in proper haiku format (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables).

The bottom 3 are eliminated from this competition, as well as any Wildcards who didn't receive at least 60% of the vote. The top score will receive a slight advantage in the next competition. Good luck!
3112 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
Some of y'all are in DANGER
3112 days 3 hours ago
Teddybear
(just spamming every1 first)
3112 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hey :) Nervous :s
3112 days 3 hours ago
Supahhero
GL everyone.
3112 days 3 hours ago
Supahhero
Pie let's hold hands like they do when the contestants are scared on American Idol
3112 days 3 hours ago
bunnycat
Note: It is likely that judges retracted points if your haiku was not in proper haiku format (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables).

Yeah I definitely did.
3112 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
LOL good luck =p
3112 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
Also whoever sent like 7 haikus instead of 1 I don't like you
3112 days 3 hours ago
Teddybear
CAT IS VERY SERIOUS
3112 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Stop I triple checked my haiku and used a syllable website to make sure it all worked :s
3112 days 3 hours ago
Teddybear
Anyway.

12 people have made it in (3 eliminated from top 15).

I'm going to announce a very sad thing before we even start......

ALL 3 WILDCARDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED (2 DIDN'T SUBMIT, 1 WAS LOWEST SCORE)

*pause for audience tears*
3112 days 3 hours ago
bunnycat
IT TAKES LIKE 10 SECONDS TO WRITE A HAIKU. IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SYLLABLE COUNT YOU CANT TROLL WITH US
3112 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
BYE GASTON'S FRIEND! :)
3112 days 3 hours ago
bunnycat
Smh disappointments

open group

Search For the Next Nana 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!