This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

4597 days ago
Greenivo
thanks yellow!
4597 days ago
Greenivo
f2!
4597 days ago
LoganGage14
Grren Im gonna go ahead and do the frookies
4597 days ago
yellowunicorn
good luck greenivo!
4597 days ago
LoganGage14
But theres 5 people in it
4597 days ago
Greenivo
yellow you will win it 100% sure but it was fun playing
4596 days 22 hours ago
Shanequa
Well I wasn't here earlier  to give my goodbye speech so here it goes.  I knew this was coming after I lost the second round I knew neither of you would save me but that's the way it goes.  Yellow you're amazing and I'm sorry we got into all the petty fights we got into but I still love you no matter what.  Green we never really aligned even though you tried to align with me earlier on and I regret not taking you up on your offer.  But anyways you two played a great game.  Good luck to you both and believe me those jury questions are going to be important when it comes to who I decide to vote for to win.  Anyways good luck tomorrow and I love you both!  I have to leave the house now so deuces! :) <3
4596 days 13 hours ago
Greenivo
bye shanequa :(( ( the 1st person i talked in this house )
4596 days 4 hours ago
LoganGage14
Sorry guys. We can't do the finale tonight. I'm busy. So questions and the finale will be tomorrow night at 8 pm est.
4596 days 3 hours ago
LoganGage14
Due to Epstar being offline for days, we'll need another vote. In BB they use America, but we'll use tengaged. Better get some votes!

open group

Big Brother: Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!