This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4522 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
-as the player of the season poll is awkwardly still open-
4522 days 8 hours ago
PizPaz
Gohan.
4522 days 8 hours ago
superman11
that why i think i deserved to win zim.. i had to fight rigth from the ghetco i had to make alliances when need be and i couldnt just ride through this game like you did in all honesty yes you won immunity but oh well
4522 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Knew it. Well good, he was a good player
4522 days 8 hours ago
superman11
grats gohan!
4522 days 8 hours ago
PizPaz
Well, I'll leave the finale chat open permanently open for you guys to talk.

Everything else from this season will be history.
4522 days 8 hours ago
PizPaz
So grats Superman and everyone else, and I'll see most of ya in future seasons or All-Stars.
4522 days 8 hours ago
Pedlick44
No reunion questions, Pizzy?
4522 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I didn't fucking "ride through the game".. I grabbed a solid alliance and chose with it who went home every single round. I had to fight seeing as how I would have been voted out one round had I not played the HII and seeing as how I was a huge threat. Somehow I'm a worse player because I won Immunity? Yeah, that's logic.

You didn't "fight". You survived the fsty/BOB boots because the two of them sucked, you survived the Gohan boot because he was better than you, you survived the Sai boot because he was sketchier than you, you survived the Pedlick boot because of Idols, you survived the next two boots because jflora played one of the worst games I have ever seen in any game I've ever been a part of, and you survived the final one because of pure luck.

You didn't do shit and you didn't earn this win. If you hadn't bought that jury vote at the auction (which was a horrible, horrible move in the first place), then you wouldn't have won. So good job, you didn't even win entirely because people thought you deserved it. You won because people went inactive and because you were stupid enough to take a gigantic target on your back for no reason.
4522 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Like honestly? I played a loyal game to the people who I approached for alliances and who I was with at the start, so I'm kind of pissed that now it's spun as if I lost for being "disloyal" or some shit when I really wasn't. I got and led solid alliance and unlike you, Super, I managed to play a good enough game that they didn't all get voted out around me. So congratulations on finding three Idols, buying a stupid, stupid thing at the auction, being in the same game as jflora who has the foresight of Sugar Kiper, and playing in a game of inactive Jurors. Because that's what you did. I'm not upset that I lost; I'm upset that you won. That would piss me off whether you were beating me or Gohan or Pedlick or any other person who actually.. you know, did things before the final six.
4522 days 8 hours ago
Pedlick44
HEY!
Dont dis...Sugar! I love Sugar <3
4522 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
So we've got:
A guy who was the leader of a three-person alliance formed before the first round that made it literally as far as they possibly could have

VS

A guy who was a random member of a three-person alliance voted out after the merge who only outlasted his allies because he was less threatening and couldn't prevent his allies from being voted off by the first guy.

Yeah. The second one totally played a good game.
4522 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
If you could have actually provided during the FTC an example of something that you did besides vague bullshit like "i had to fight because i was too worthless pre-merge to prevent my tribe from ulonging" and "i made alliances only im either too lazy or bullshitting too much to name anyone in them besides the people who got voted out by the guy next to me", then I could see some fucking validity in this. But your FTC performance was abysmal. All you've said in favor of yourself was "i had to fight" and "i made alliances". Yeah, because me winning twelve challenges wasn't fighting and I totally didn't make alliances.

Whatever.
I wish I hadn't wasted two months of my fucking life on this shit or spent two hours typing up a 4500-word essay on how I actually played the game.
4522 days 7 hours ago
Pedlick44
Calm down, dude. You're really turning into Russell Hantz at the Samoa finale...
4522 days 7 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Except Russell played a horrible game where he was openly an asshole to everybody and Natalie played a perceptive game where she realized she'd get to the end with him and win against him.

Whereas I only backstabbed people who came to me to team up across tribes, had tried to vote me out first and only did so in favor of the alliance I actually had to be loyal to, and superman got into finals by sheer, complete, utter luck of getting an Idol and Poubelle quitting.

Like, if you had actually had a valid fucking reason to be bitter and vote against me, then I'd understand. But what the hell did you expect me to do? Leave you in the game with two Idols to be handed a win instead of going to the end with the alliance from my own tribe that I'd had since the very start of the game? I had other alliances besides you and the fact that you were upset at me for not valuing you over them is incredibly short-sighted and selfish. I had other people I had to be loyal to who I'd talked to before you.

open group

Survivor: Death Valley (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!