This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 - Yin

Topic » Tribal Council 8 - Yin

3669 days 11 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to Tribal Council. Take a seat.

PYN for questions.

Votes due 7:30 PM EST tomorrow (TUESDAY)
Next immunity challenge @ 8 PM EST tomorrow.

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3669 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Me
3669 days 11 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Yo
3669 days 7 hours ago
Manipulation
Heyo
3669 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
Me
3669 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yeah alrighty let's do it :)
3669 days ago
Chantra1
Nick - You have received votes in numerous tribals, why do you think this keeps happening?

Danny - Your tribe made a huge move last night taking out Jordan, what kind of message does this send to the Yang tribe?

Andrew - Why did you decide to mutiny and do you believe it was the right choice?

Issy - With practically every time Yin has lost Yang has received rewards and give somene from your tribe an idol piece. At this point do you think someone might have a completed idol?

Rob - A previous winner was just voted off your tribe, you are the only one left. Does that make you nervous?
3668 days 21 hours ago
Murly
My internet has been offline for TWO WHOLE DAYS :'(

Sorry guys!

Question please :)
3668 days 21 hours ago
Maicolx3
Issy - With practically every time Yin has lost Yang has received rewards and give somene from your tribe an idol piece. At this point do you think someone might have a completed idol?

- It could very well be completed. I mean we lost a lot of challenges so who knows :/
3668 days 19 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - You have received votes in numerous tribals, why do you think this keeps happening?

I honestly have not a clue. I've been active, I've been to every challenge but one. I don't know why I keep racking up votes, it's not like me leaving would help Yin
3668 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - Your tribe made a huge move last night taking out Jordan, what kind of message does this send to the Yang tribe?

We may be heroes but we're willing to get down and dirty when it comes to it.
The heroes may be good, but it doesn't mean we're weaker than the villains
3668 days 16 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Rob - A previous winner was just voted off your tribe, you are the only one left. Does that make you nervous?

Chantra, I'm always nervous for Tribal Council, you know me. Look I haven't heard anything about an "anti-winner" Jenna Lewis style crusade, so I don't feel if I'm voted out it will be because of that. I'm still nervous, but I have trust in my tribemates that they will do the right thing, and hopefully I don't get voted out tonight.
3668 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
Lol Tuesday????
3668 days 14 hours ago
Chantra1
Votes will be read in about 5-10 minutes.

I passed the permit test  btw :D :D :D :D
3668 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
Grats Chantra :D
3668 days 14 hours ago
Chantra1
Alright time to read votes.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!