This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 10 - Okinawa

3654 days ago
Chantra1
Welcome to your first merged tribal council. Take a seat.

Dino has immunity and cannot be voted off tonight.

Questions:
Issy - How would you describe Yin and Yang finally coming together?
Danny - The past few days players from Yang have been dropping like birds. 3 gone in the past 2 tribals. Considering Yin was in such a bad place before, has hope been restored?
Jade - Would you want to play with someone who has won a season before? Doesn't that prove that they can win again?
Rob - Zach quitting made the numbers 5-5. How will tonights vote go down?
Josh - Last tribal Rhys said that you had no idea what was going on the entire game. Is that true?
Rabby - Will the vote be a tie tonight or do you think there may be flippers?
Dino - How does it feel winning the first immunity and being safe on such an unstable tribal?
Jordon - Do you think any idols might reveal themselves tonight? Do you suspect anyone of having one?
Eric - Who should be most nervous tonight?

Votes due TUESDAY @ 7 PM EST.
Next immunity challenge @ 7:30 PM EST tomorrow.

PM ME TO PLAY AN IDOL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3654 days ago
Chantra1
(sorry forgot you)

Nick - Is there a tribal divide at camp? Or are people already mixing in?
3654 days ago
Jordonk
I think someone is getting close;)
3653 days 23 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny - The past few days players from Yang have been dropping like birds. 3 gone in the past 2 tribals. Considering Yin was in such a bad place before, has hope been restored?

Well I certainly can say that as a tribe yin gained confidence in their own abilities and the merge just opened infinite windows for even more opportunity now that we're here.
3653 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I wish I could answer your question Chantra. You know there are so many variables to take into account. I definitely do not feel safe at all.
3653 days 23 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabby - Will the vote be a tie tonight or do you think there may be flippers?

I think it may be a tie tbh
3653 days 22 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - Last tribal Rhys said that you had no idea what was going on the entire game. Is that true?

That's his opinion. The fact of the matter is I'm still here, whereas he is not. He's free to think whatever he wants if it helps him sleep better at night, but I will not confirm nor deny that. Maybe I don't have really any idea what's going on and I'm just trying to help others who are nice to me succeed while I just wonder what's going to happen next. Or maybe I know more than most people give me credit for. Who knows? All I'll say is that I'm proud I made the merge playing the type of game I prefer. How other people view it is up to their own interpretations.
3653 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - How does it feel winning the first immunity and being safe on such an unstable tribal?

It feels very nice. I will add that it adds even more sexiness to my beautiful body. This tribal could potentially determine what happens the rest of the game, so to be immune from it is a blessing. In Guyana, I never once won immunity and had many close calls, so I know what it is like to be paranoid. For the first time in the history of your series Chantra, I feel completely safe for a tribal council.

:)
3653 days 11 hours ago
Murly
Jade - Would you want to play with someone who has won a season before? Doesn't that prove that they can win again?

Absolutely they could win again. I think they already have a target on their backs however. As far as I'm concerned, whether you have won a season before or not is irrelevant. This is a whole new game and they might have made a big move in a previous season that they can not repeat now. So yes, I'm fine playing with people who have won before.
3653 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
Issy - How would you describe Yin and Yang finally coming together?

- Definitely CHAOS. I mean were split into two original tribes 5 and 5 and people are crazy to scramble and get ppl to vote with them. It should be interesting.
3653 days 7 hours ago
Econ21
Eric - Who should be most nervous tonight?

Everyone should be nervous tonight, well expect for Dino. It's a 5-5 merge and there is a chance it may go to rocks so everyone is at risk of going home at this point.
3653 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
And to comment on Erics comment, I will draw rocks. And if i draw the one that makes me go then i guess fate kicked in but im not gonna bend over to the other 5 and seal my fate for the rest of the game
3653 days 5 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - Is there a tribal divide at camp? Or are people already mixing in?

I think people are talking with the other side but it's definitely a division of yin vs yang and no one seems to want to break away
3653 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
O.O..baye me
3653 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Votes will be read in a few minutes.
3653 days 4 hours ago
Chantra1
Alright time to read votes.

Sorry that took so long I had to go through all your votes and confessionals.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!