This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 16 - Okinawa

Topic » Tribal Council 16 - Okinawa

3621 days 9 hours ago
Chantra1
Welcome to your final tribal where a player will be voted out. Take a seat.

Josh, tonight you will decide who joins you at FTC, and who will become the final jury member.

Questions:
Josh - How does it feel to win the final immunity? What will you be basing this final vote on?
Rob/Danny - Plead your case as to why Josh should pick you over the other player.

Josh your vote is due by 2 PM EST tomorrow.

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3621 days 9 hours ago
Chantra1
Also, post your rites of passage~

Eliminated Survivors:
22nd: bigbrother101 [Dan]
21st: coolexchangestudent [DJ]  *Med-evac*
20th: 5651Omar [Omar] *Quit*
19th: Snowgirl57 [Snow]
18th: Jflora18 [AJ]
17th: BestHeroD [Jake]
16th: Walkerbait27 [Ismail]
15th: Nathan132 [Nathan]
14th: Jman96 [Jordan]
13th: Manipulation [Andrew]
12th: AndThenThereWasOne [Rhys]
11th: tuter32 [Zach] *Quit*
10th: Archerskyfire [Nick]
9th: Econ21 [Eric]
8th: rabbaj [Rabby]
7th: Jordonk [Jordon]
6th: Dinosauro27 [Dino]
5th: Maicolx3 [Issy]
4th: Murly [Jade]
3621 days 9 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh - How does it feel to win the final immunity? What will you be basing this final vote on?

Are you kidding? It feels freaking amazing! It's the most incredible feeling I've ever felt in my entire life! More amazing than the time I graduated high school. More amazing than the time I fell in love with My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. More amazing than the time I finally got wireless internet and didn't have to use a phone anymore. More amazing than...um...okay, well, my life has pretty much sucked, so there's not many things to go on. I'm still a virgin, too, so I can't really add 'more amazing than the time I had sex' to the list, either. Not that I would; sex seems far too messy and disgusting. I probably won't like it if it ever happens. But, anyway, the fact is this is an incredible feeling!

I've been a constant loser my entire life. Always failing at everything I do. Always coming up short. Always being lied to, deceived, hurt, betrayed, mocked, or bullied. Even if this is just a silly little game of online Survivor, the fact is that I managed to outlast 19, soon to be 20, other people who were asked back for All-Stars for a reason. That's NOT an easy feat. I put all my heart and soul into being here for this game. Never missing a challenge. Never missing a vote. Always trying to talk to everyone I could to keep an eye on the game. I did everything in my power to prove just what it takes to be a true All-Star. And now I have this necklace around my neck, and it feels like validation. Of course, there's still one more step to go, but right now I'm just happy with what I got.

This vote I'm going to make is going to be based off one thing that is the most important to me: loyalty. Yes, I know, that sounds exactly like what Woo said in Cagayan, but I don't care. That's who I am. To those who are 100%, undeniably loyal to me and are always there to care for me, talk to me, and keep me up to date with EVERYTHING, I repay that kindness with my own loyalty. Even if it costs me a win, I don't care. This vote is going to be me taking the person who has been most loyal to me and has proved that they deserve to be in the final two at my side. Who is it? You'll just have to wait and see for yourself. Thank you so much for letting me come back for All-Stars, by the way.
3621 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*rolls eyes on the jury*
3621 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Hey josh, before you make your decision, can I just do my rites of passage?
3621 days 7 hours ago
Tailslover13
Do whatever you need to do. I won't cast my vote until later on before I head to sleep for the night.
3621 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
JOSH I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU! PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME!
3621 days 6 hours ago
Tailslover13
Josh’s “Survivor Japan: Yin Vs. Yang” Rites Of Passage:

22nd: bigbrother101 [Dan] – You were pretty much invisible, and you didn’t seem to have any real role in the game. You were voted out unanimously, which means either no one liked you or no one trusted you, and I don’t remember one thing about you. Except Rabby mocking you later on in the game. Plus, how the HELL were you a hero when you specifically won a share of ‘Villain Of The Season’ back in Guyana? What kind of sense does that make? So, you were an anti-hero or something? Whatever.

21st: Coolexchangestudent [DJ] – I’m sorry if this seems mean, but you got what you deserved. I was so happy when you, Snow and Jake were all eliminated, since all three of you screwed me over back in Mexico, and I couldn’t wait to pay you back for your backstabbing ways. Embarrassing that you went inactive and had to be medically evacuated, though. And the funny thing is you returned only a little bit after you were removed! What the hell is wrong with you? I just don’t get it.

20th: 5651Omar [Omar] – Look, I don’t know what your problem was with me. All I said was that it wasn’t a good start to an All-Stars having one person be medically evacuated and one person quit. That’s ALL I said. And you start cussing me out and saying how great you are and how you would easily have made the end in a PM to me? The hell is the matter with you? I thought you were nice, but I see you were placed on the villains for a reason.

19th: Snowgirl57 [Snow] – You can play innocent all you like, but you never deserved to win back in Mexico. And you pretty much proved my point by self-voting and getting eliminated 9-0. That is just humiliating. You and DJ were embarrassments to our season and you both should feel ashamed of yourselves. Next time, “former champion”, actually try to play the game and represent your previous season with a little pride, okay? Think you can do that?

18th: Jflora18 [AJ] – Honestly, you were yet another person that was invisible in this game to me. I still struggle to even remember who you are. Um, I’m really sorry, but I just don’t know what I can say about you, positive or negative. As you can see, I don’t care what I share, as they’re my opinions, but I really am struggling to come up with something about you. Uh…well, Chantra said that having a DJ and an AJ in the season would be fun, so…I’m glad you made Chantra happy? I don’t know. Whatever.

17th: BestHeroD [Jake] – You had no business being in this game, and you were easily a villain. How you were put on the heroes is beyond me. The way you attacked Izzy was downright despicable, and I was informed how you basically threw everyone under the bus on the Yin Tribe. You never deserved to outlast me in Mexico, and you didn’t deserve to be in this game. You are just a rude, obnoxious, lying little twat. Thank God you didn’t win back in Mexico. At least Snow wasn’t as awful as you.

16th: Walkerbait27 [Ismail] – Aw, Ismail, my little buddy! I was so upset when you left. You were one of the few people in this game I actually knew going in, and I was sad I wasn’t on your team. You really are like a ray of sunshine for anyone who gets to talk with you or spend time with you. Sure, you are a little odd, and you do seem easily distracted and ditzy at times, but you are a really nice person and easily deserving of a spot on the heroes. You left way too soon. Thanks for playing, pal.

15th: Nathan132 [Nathan] – You seemed to be heavily disliked on the villains. I have no idea why, since again I had no idea who you were, but what I heard was you kept running around to everyone and trying to play everybody. I never got that feeling personally, but everyone else seemed to think it was the truth, so I guess you were the villain’s pet rat for a while. I don’t mind rodents myself, but ultimately you had to go because your apparent scheming wasn’t going to fly.
3621 days 6 hours ago
Tailslover13
14th: Jman96 [Jordan] – Never got to really know YOU, either. My goodness, why were you heroes so boring and invisible? I mean, as we learned in Heroes Vs. Villains on Survivor, the heroes usually do tend to suck, but come on! I’m sure you’re a great guy, since I sensed a bit of an underdog status in you, but overall I just never really got to know you at all. I think Andrew seemed to hate you, though, considering he wanted you out. So, major props for that; whatever you did to piss off Andrew, you have my thanks.

13th: Manipulation [Andrew] – Oh wow do I hate you. No one in this game knows you as well as I do, so I have every right to call you out for what you are. You are a lying, cheating, obnoxious, fake, pathetic, irritating, backstabbing, two-timing, STUPID snake. Your username is perfect for a scumbag like you. You can act all sweet and innocent all you like, but I know who you REALLY are, and it’s awful. But, thank you SO much for the laughs when you made what had to be the biggest idiotic move in Survivor history.

12th: AndThenThereWasOne [Rhys] – Honestly, I kept pronouncing your name as ‘rice’ instead of ‘reese’ for the longest time. I don’t know why; it’s just the way I see your name. But, however you pronounce it, you didn’t seem that bad. You were sarcastic and funny, and even if you honestly thought I had no clue on what was going on, you made me laugh with your hilarious last words. I don’t see you as a villain; more of just the ‘villainous’ comic relief. Kinda like Team Rocket from Pokemon. Yeah, you’re like James!

11th: Tuter32 [Zach] – I still don’t fully understand why you had to quit and you didn’t just stay in the game and let yourself be medically evacuated instead. I mean, I get it, you obviously had some issues in real life that required your immediate attention and focus, but the fact that you were fine with being on the jury makes me wonder why you didn’t just wait as long as you could and hope for the best instead of just dropping out. I don’t know. That’s just my opinion. But, to be fair, you seemed like a nice guy.

10th: Archerskyfire [Nick] – So, apparently you were named a ‘plank of wood’ or something? I don’t know. If you’re anything like Plank from Ed, Edd N’ Eddy, then I would’ve hated you. But, to be honest, you were kinda amusing. You always seemed to try your best at challenges, you were always active, and you always seemed to be in a good mood. Plus, your username always struck me as one of the most creative ones out here. Don’t rightly know what it means, but it’s still interesting. Good game.

9th: Econ21 [Eric] – Ah, Eric. That’s the name of my mother’s boyfriend, who is a complete jerk. That aside, you seemed to be all over the place in this game. One minute you didn’t like Dino, the next minute you wanted Rabby gone, then you wanted your nemesis Rob out of the game, and then you kept saying how dangerous Jade was…dear God man, take a chill pill! I think you were really over-strategizing and trying far too hard. As much as everyone said you were totally evil, you didn’t seem that bad to me.

8th: Rabbaj [Rabby] – Rabby, I’m just going to be straight-up honest with you. You are one of the most annoying people ever. Oh my God, do you have a fetish for the caps lock or something? Do you get orgasms from typing childish computer abbreviations for no logical reason? Do you get off on saying how you’re going to be coming after people just because they’re trying to get you out of a challenge? Good lord, you’re insane! You are honestly, truly, undeniably, certifiably insane! I’m scared of you!
3621 days 6 hours ago
Tailslover13
7th: Jordonk [Jordon] – Man this hurt. This hurt me so bad to see you leave. Jordon, I was one of the few votes that WASN’T against you during that huge double tribal. I was as stunned as you were. You were one of the very first people to actually try to make a connection with me early on instead of just trying to use me as a number and not bother to form a relationship. You did seem kinda cold and calculating at times, but you really were such a nice person to me and I was so depressed when you left. You rock.

6th: Dinosauro27 [Dino] – Just to let you know, Dino, you pissed off several people early on when you yelled at them in the Chatzy while we were trying to do that puzzle. From then on, no one really trusted you or wanted to work with you. To be quite frank, you do seem like an amusing person. You’re witty, you’re really tough in challenges, you obviously have a fetish for rolling your eyes, and you have one of the most memorable usernames out here. Wish I knew your real name, but you are a perfect villain.

5th: Maicolx3 [Issy] – Ah, the boy often mistaken for a girl (by Chantra) and who I dubbed ‘Izzy’ after the insane girl from the Total Drama series. That doesn’t mean I think you’re a girl; it just means I like the name. So, Izzy, you were seriously a hard-worker this season. You even tried to stretch the boundaries of the rules by being banned due to over-spamming and then trying to join a challenge when you knew you couldn’t. Gotta love that fire inside of your heart. Overall, you played a good game, so well done.

4th: Murly [Jade] – Most invisible final four participant ever. I don’t know how you do it, Jade, but if not for a sudden rule, you might be sitting here in the final three. You never showed up for a challenge, you self-voted two times (one incredibly costly), you hardly spoke in the game, and yet you STILL nearly made it to the finale. In a way, I can see why Eric said you were so dangerous. Really wish you had had more time to actually play, since I feel like I never really got to know the real you. Good game, I guess?
3621 days 5 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Dan: Dan! The first Guyana gone and the first out of the game. You basically did the same thing as last season. I understand you were the 2nd to least villainous, but you were not a hero. You just weren't a villain. You're plain and vanilla and again didn't even bother speaking to me this game even after we lost the challenge. You just suck as a social player in general. But I'm sorry to have initiated your vote off, but other people seemed to not care as long as it wasn't them so sorry bro, sucks to suck.

DJ: Welp, you survived one vote so props. I don't care for inactive players who inevitably get med evac'd. Your spot could have been given to someone who may have actually competed and fought hard to stay. But thank you for saving the heroes from having to decide who to vote off.

Omar: Why'd ya have to quit Omar? If you hadn't quit this game it may have turned out completely different than how it is now. I respect you though from saving someone from going home when you knew you weren't going to give 100% So I agree in you saying that the villains should thank you for doing that for them.

Snow: Again because the heroes blew this season, thank you for an easy vote. All I remember of you was that Ismail was able to convince you to vote with him in the beginning when looking for numbers. Not much to say about you personally sooooo I guess just gl in life.

AJ: You are the epitome of true evil. You were casted as a villain which didn't surprise me. When nobody has anything good to say about you, you  know you're toast, dark evil mean toast. I totally respect you as a player, but you consistently play dirty which is why I don't like you personally.
3621 days 5 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Jake: You were absolutely 110% just in being pissed at issy after that challenge, but I don't think you should have vented at him, maybe just in a confessional. The thing is, I don't think I could have or really wanted to make it far in the game with you. Your temper was appalling, just be passive aggressive like I was :P. But forreal you seem like a great dude and a strong competitor but you weren't on my side until that  vote so it wasn't too sad to see you go.

Ismail: I'm sorry Ismail. I know you're a great guy, but the anchormen were already together and it was either you or nick. By the toss of a coin you were beheaded first, so dearest apologies. I also know you're leaving tengaged so I wish you the best of luck in life wherever it may take you.

Nathan: You were a villain, I didn't get to really know you this game soooooooooooo yeah....

Jordan: I'm so sorry, I know you were the first person I talked to, but we didn't talk much. I was more loyal to rob than you at this point in time so to keep stopping with rob I had to not fight to keep you in the game any longer. I believe you're a great dude and hope we can talk in the future sometime.
3621 days 5 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Andrew: I understand you were on bottom of your tribe, but it's better to be on bottom of a winning tribe than start a new lease on a losing tribe. I thought you were a nice dude but the heroes had to stick together. I think it was a poor decision on your part but you took a risk and it backfired. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Rhys: Again, one of the only people I didn't talk to the whole gam. Literally. We never said one word to one another. However your exit at least told me you were feisty and wanted to leave an impact upon your elimination, which you did.
3621 days 4 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Ill do the latter permitted I still haven't been voted out yet, tomorrow.
3621 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
To plead my case to Josh.

You know I've been completely loyal to you since the merge, and kept all my promises to you.
We've developed a strong relationship that will last way outside of this game

So follow your heart with this vote, and I'm content with whatever you decide.
3621 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Okay, Rites of Passage now

2nd: bigbrother101 [Dan]- Well you never talked to me once, and you voted for me. So I was just pleased to shift the target away from me and onto you.
21st: coolexchangestudent [DJ]  *Med-evac* You showed up....after your med-evac. So yeah, not much to say about you.
20th: 5651Omar [Omar] *Quit* You were a player that I was definitely fearful of, so mixed feelings when you quit. I was glad you were gone, but the circumstances weren't that great I guess
19th: Snowgirl57 [Snow]- I tried to talk to you in the beginning, and you were so difficult to have a conversation with. Then you disappeared and self-voted in your unanimous vote out, so what can I say?
18th: Jflora18 [AJ]- I didn't know you very well, but you seemed like a huge threat, and not very well liked either.
17th: BestHeroD [Jake]- You were an overplayer, and thanks for trying to throw me (and others) under the bus with your justified elimination.
16th: Walkerbait27 [Ismail]- Oh Ish, this really did suck. I wish you could have stayed, but the game shifted, and I had to shift with it, so unfortunately that meant you left. You're a standup guy though.
15th: Nathan132 [Nathan]- Well, I didn't know you well in my season, nor any better in this one. So, yeah that's about it.
14th: Jman96 [Jordan]- You were a good player, but you know, when you're on a tribe that keeps losing and losing, sacrifices have to be made.
13th: Manipulation [Andrew]. A player that I was so scared of, that when you mutinied, I feared for my life in the game. But that fear was unfounded, because your move turned out to be pretty stupid.
12th: AndThenThereWasOne [Rhys]. My buddy!! One of my best friends on this site. Shame we didn't get the chance to play this one together. You had a tough run this time around, definitely deserved better.
11th: tuter32 [Zach] *Quit*- I didn't really know you at all. I'm glad that you got your wish to be on the jury at least, and sorry that you had to leave the way you did.
10th: Archerskyfire [Nick]- Nick, what can I say about you? You played a good game, but sadly the majority was against you and I definitely made a selfish move to keep myself safe. Sorry buddy.
9th: Econ21 [Eric]. Oh Eric, my Galapagos rival. You had a good run this time, but I think you just pissed off the wrong people (not me) and that lead to your vote-out.
8th: rabbaj [Rabby]. Rabby, a dangerous player, despite you know not the most extensive vocabulary. But you were funny, in a way, but you were definitely a huge threat.
7th: Jordonk [Jordon]. Jordon, we never really talked much in this game. But you were a strong player and definitely a threat.
6th: Dinosauro27 [Dino]. Hmm, Dino. Definitely a dedicated player, and a fighter to the end. Very passionate and I admire that you did whatever it took to try and stay in the game (even if some of it was at my expense :P)
5th: Maicolx3 [Issy]. You were a good guy Issy, and a definite Hero. I think you were a victim of circumstance, if things went differently maybe you would've made it further, but that's just how the cookie crumbles.
4th: Murly [Jade]. Jade, my girl. The invisible woman in this game. You were a great ally to have, and you probably should have been here in the final 3 despite it all. What can I say, we were friends before this, friends during it and we'll be friends after it.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!