This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 2

Topic » Round 2

4571 days 13 hours ago
Kairi13578
I will go with I_PullDaStrings
4571 days 13 hours ago
realityfan12
Congrats Ivan, you are the final member of the royal court!  I will post the next part of the task shortly!
4571 days 13 hours ago
EllaElla
:(
4571 days 13 hours ago
Kairi13578
sorry :(
4571 days 13 hours ago
realityfan12
It is now time for the next part of the Royal Round!
-
It is time to vote for a nominee, however there will be two groups of voting.
-
The 7 'peasents' (those not in the Royal Court) will vote for one of thier own to be nominated.  The person with the most votes from the 7 peasents will be nominated.
-
The 3 members of the royal court will also vote, you all may want to talk together before your vote, because if you all vote for different people, your votes will not count, and the top two from the peasents will be nominated.
-
So in simpler terms, you all are nominating one person from the list below:

Austin [Spinner554]
Brian [swimboy818]
Chad [chad123]
Danielle [dpanlgl]
Ella [EllaElla]
Marcus [jdog]
Pierce [DaBOMB]

If you do not vote within 24 hours, your vote will count against yourself!
4571 days 12 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Thank you! :)
4571 days 9 hours ago
realityfan12
9/10 votes are in

I am only waiting on Brian who has been online mulitple times for long lengths of time, and has been reminded and has had ample time to vote.  If he comes online and does not vote again, he will receive a penalty vote and I will go ahead and announce the results early
4571 days 9 hours ago
jdog
ok
4570 days 16 hours ago
realityfan12
It is now time for the result and a few announcements!
-
Brian has chosen not to vote, and has been ejected from the game! He will be replaced by someone new! Welcome rapboy! Rapboy, once you are here, you need to let me know of what your real name is.  Also, you may want to try and wiggle your way into some alliances if you can!
-
Now onto the results of the vote!
-
The Royal Court has voted, and they have decided that Pierce should be nominated! 
-
The 'peasents' also voted, and Brian would have been the nominee, however, as he has been ejected, and everything else was a tie with a lot of you recieving 1 vote, I have decided that Brian;s replacement, rapboy, will have to earn his spot in the game, and he is the either nominee!
-
However, these nominations may not be set in stone! There is a twist! I will post it here shortly!!
4570 days 16 hours ago
realityfan12
It is now time for the twist!
-
Pierce and rapboy have been nominated for elimination, but as I said, these are not set in stone!
-
To the peasents:  It is now your chance to revolt!  All 7 of you must PM one of the options below!

Option A:  Keep the Royal Court and nominees the same.
Option B:  Revolt against the Royal Court

If Option B is Unanimous, the Royal Court will be overturned and those three will be the nominees.

If Only one person selects Option A, the nominees will stay the same, and a third nominee will also be named!  Amber, as the queen, you must send me the name of one of the 5 peasents who are not currently nominated.  Whoever you choose, will be nominated.

Good Luck Everyone, If you have any questions, just ask!
4569 days 14 hours ago
realityfan12
I will be revealing the results shortly!
4569 days 14 hours ago
realityfan12
As you know, Pierce and Dick [rapboy] have been nominated for elimination, however, the only way the could've been saved was if EVERYONE chose to revolt against the Royal Court.  I can now reveal that...
Although some people voted to revolt, it was not unanimous, therefore the two nominees are going to remain nominated along with one fellow person.

The Queen, Amber, has decided that Austin will be also nominated.
This means Austin, Dick, and Pierce all face elimination, which will be a public vote to SAVE.  The person with the lowest percentage of votes in 24 hrs will be eliminated!

Additionally, there is a task that all 10 of you must complete.

Some Big Brother style group games have you do a diary room where you tell the host how you are feeling in the game, I will be doing something similar with something I call a staus report.

You must all mail me your 'status report' Inside the status report, tell me how you feel you are doing in the game, who are your allies, who are your enemies, etc. etc.

I will post the poll shortly, which will end in 24 hrs.
Please have all your status reports in by the time the poll ends!
4569 days 14 hours ago
realityfan12
UPDATE: The poll is now closed because I have learend of Austin's Ban, he has been ejected and will recieve 10th, the game continues with Round 3 tommorow @ 6pm EST, be sure to still send in your status reports!
4569 days 14 hours ago
jdog
alright

open group

Challenge (75 $T Prize!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!