This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argument Area

Topic » Argument Area

4556 days 3 hours ago
bclrockschamp
Ya next season I'll be more active
4556 days 2 hours ago
yellowunicorn
i just feel like if you guys want to vote me off TELL ME! DONT GO AROUND THE DAMN BUSH SAY NOTHING AND LET IT ALL PLAY OUT! I WOULDNT OF HAVE BEEN THIS MAD IF SOMEONE WOULD OF TOLD ME SOMETHING!
4556 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
to 49288: every time i voted the person i voted for went home and i always was able to convince people on who to vote for who and i won almost every solo challenge and guided my team to many wins, that is why
4556 days 2 hours ago
this i think was thwe hardest season i cant wait till winners! that 1 will almost be impossible
4556 days 2 hours ago
good answer, ofl!

is it going to be better than bcl or tennis's?

we will have to see
4556 days 2 hours ago
yellowunicorn
why cant someone make it to f3 without being a snake? its not that hard to do
4556 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
hey yellow i am emotional to, think how i feel making like 4 other finals and always losing by like 1 vote how do you think i feel when that happens to me?
4556 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
hey i have done it before yellow and i never won, i am tired of being nice if it doesn't gain me anything
4556 days 2 hours ago
tennisguy1414
49-aww we were a GREAT team in 5 and 6 and i say nothing because evan if you dont vote for me i consider you a great friend!
i should win because ive tried to be respectful and at the same time play cutthroat, my biggest move was getting 3 votes on ofl in the final 7 because it was ALL me
hope this helps!
4556 days 2 hours ago
yellowunicorn
well maybe if you werent such a backstabber you would of won then!
4556 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
OK 49288, I wasn't a floater, and was in an alliance. I was inactive cuz my computer has been taken away so I have to use my dads ipad. And also if I win I will have my first slow group game win, so vote 4 me
4556 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
i wasn't a back stabber last season and i played really good and i lost by 1 vote AGAIN
4556 days 2 hours ago
god. u guys made me have a TOUGH decision! based on the answers

ok 1 more question.

besides you, who do you also want to see win?
4556 days 2 hours ago
bclrockschamp
Um probably ofl
4556 days 2 hours ago
tennisguy1414
49- because he is my best friend on this site, soccerman
i love him to death!

open group

the last one standing season15 allstars2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!