This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rippled Waters - Briefing + Questions To Cast

Topic » Rippled Waters - Briefing +..

3627 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hi everyone, just want to go through a quick things. All cast members must read and acknowledge this as there is a question.

Ive managed to update our wikia, so I hope you take a look and like it so far.

Character Page: http://rippledwaters.wikia.com/wiki/Characters
Season Page: http://rippledwaters.wikia.com/wiki/Season_1

Click on character pages to look at their individual pages. I have made avi's for you all because it just saved me having to ask these last few days. I hope you like them... I based them off what I imagined your character to look like, I did change some characters slightly (some age wise as they were too young). But yeah I hope you like those pages, I will be updating the wikia between episodes to keep up with events, deaths etc.

- I can kill you off at any time during the show, respect that you have been killed off and dont take it personally.
- Any inactives will be axed from the show.
- Any over the top posts/role playing will result in a warning, followed by a removal.

This season will determine a "main cast"...  based of activity and relevance... Perks of being a main cast member

- Less likely to kill you off randomly
- Will try and work them into the main story

However, there are also downsides.

- If a main cast member suddenly goes inactive, I may remove them somehow from the show, as it was bad in TWD how we had people jumping from main cast to recurring all the time based off activity. So now if main cast members disappear they will either be written out somehow (e.g. like Claire S5 of LOST), or I may just kill them off in the Season if they don't pick up their activity.

If your recurring after this first season don't worry, you can always be bumped up to main cast! Because the cast is always changing!

If you want to bring in new characters let me know! There are lots of people at this resort unnamed... so if you decide to talk to a member of staff either pick one of the less relevant ones, or talk to one and describe them somehow, because they become part of the shows history, no matter how irrelevant they are.

Note: Sometimes I will open an episode, and its only been open 2 hours, then it ends. This is because either

A - what needed to happen in the episode managed to occur, and I didn't want to drag it out of milk it

B - The activity was big and we got a lot of posts early on, meaning that we didn't have to wait ages for it to be a suitable amount of posts

This does mean that some people will maybe miss an episode... but not all characters appear in every episodes of TV shows, so don't worry too much! Ill let you know about timings of episodes, so if you don't think your going to be there let me know and ill work around it (you wont be berated for not showing, you only will be killed for inactivity if your really not doing anything of worth in the show)

Question: When should Rippled Waters start?

- Thursday (tomorrow), short notice... I know... I'd start it 3pm-4pm EST (8-9pm UK time)... Don't worry about not being there on the dot, I know people have school and other activities.

- Friday, 3pm-4pm EST (8-9pm UK time), only downside is this is during the BBUK eviction so Ill be distracted maybe.

- Saturday (any time... but again Saturday is harder in the evening for me)

Let me know which of these times is best for you, majority gets their time. So let me know! I hope you all enjoy the show, it should be good... hopefully :P

- If you ever have any ideas for the show feel free to suggest some to me... Sometimes people have good ideas
- Don't randomly kill people btw! :x Also if you want your character to die in the series let me know and we'll work it in.
3627 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm really excited for this season and for the cast, I'm gonna vote for the Thursday date I think? :)
3627 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Bad days man! Tomorrow I got rehearsals all day, will be soo tired I will K.O soon.. Friday night dance evening and I can't even get home :x

Saturday evening because I have work!
3627 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
Friday
3627 days 14 hours ago
pepster101
I want to get the ball rolling. But I don't want other people who want to get in at the begginning screwed
3627 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
This is really exciting!
3627 days 14 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Friday cos i have exam so have to go early on thursday and its my Bday on sat!!
3627 days 14 hours ago
BBobsessor
I would be okay with it being tomorrow! :)
3627 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Rhys if you have an exam tomorrow surely its not in the evening?)

(Vanesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 0_0 ummm... Supporting Cast for you... Jk... Ill see what I can do for you)
3627 days 13 hours ago
rhysarnie14
(No i have the exam Friday morning so i wont be able to stay late on thursday!!!)
3627 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Oh ok. Hmmmm it seems pretty mixed right now :/)
3627 days 13 hours ago
BBobsessor
(lets just do it right now :3)
3627 days 12 hours ago
Zrtuy
Thursday is best for me I think, Friday I have work at that time and Saturday is my brother's grad party but I can weasel out of that
3627 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Thursday: 6
Friday: 2
Saturday:

Are the votes so far

If the others don't say anything soon it'll be thursday
3626 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
(going to shower quickly, ill be back in 10)
3626 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
( When did you start to take showers? )

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!