This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #1 - "Pilot"

Topic » Episode #1 - "Pilot"

3627 days ago
BENLINUS
- The focus is on a small plant, situated on the ground of a jungle. Bird calls are heard in the background, appearing as though this is place of solace. Suddenly, screams are heard in the background, followed by a sharp zipping sound. The plant is flattened by a bare food, belonging to a young man wearing a completely white outfit, with the number 44 printed on the front. The man limps through the jungle, sweating and coughing as he attempts to move quickly. He turns around every few seconds, before calling out...

Man: Chrissy!? Chrissy!?

For several seconds there is no answer, with the man turning around, continuing his escape. As the man moves further and further away, he hears a female voice calling out, followed by painful screams.

Woman: Caleb! Help me please...

The voice appears to be sobbing, continuously calling out "Caleb". The man turns round, limping towards the voice, wiping tears from his eyes, which appears to be blood streaming from his eyes. The man finds the source of the screaming, a young girl lying on the ground, wearing a matching white outfit, with the number 43 printed on the front. The girl is holding onto her thigh, which appears to be torn open, with blood quickly gushing out onto the dry soil below her. The girl attempts to drag herself along the ground, clearly in too much pain to stand. Before the man can come out to help her, he spots something moving towards them.

Man: I'm... I'm sorry... *he turns, limping away from the girl, leaving her screaming for him to return and help her*

As the man gets further and further away, he hears the girl screaming one last time, before she is silenced by a loud bang. The man exits the jungle, falling on all fours as he reaches a beach, coughing up blood onto the sand. The man looks up, spotting a neighbouring island across from the beach... -
3627 days ago
iGoddess
[[ OOPS, scene is too long it cut off! Ps. Going to make myself some food, be back in 20 mins ish :x ! ]]
3627 days ago
BENLINUS
(ok, opening scene done :x time to start! Just get into your roles for now.. Ill be back in 2 mins)
3627 days ago
BENLINUS
(no V that is how long it was meant to be :P !)
3627 days ago
iGoddess
[[Wtf is that dash - doing on the end? Smh </3]]
3627 days ago
BENLINUS
(... no idea :x)
3627 days ago
zachboy967
[Here]
*Wakes up, yawns, and hits his alarm clock*
3627 days ago
pepster101
*Dexter unbuckles his seat belt the plane hits the runway and decelrates slowly to a stop on the fine graval. He stands up and reaches his hands above his head to stretch and lets out a yawn like sound*
3627 days ago
bad18life
(“Before I met you, the sun was like a yellow grape. But now, it looks like fire in the sky. Why? Because you light a fire inside me.”)
3627 days ago
zachboy967
*Gets up and looks around at the plane*
*searches around him*
3627 days ago
janey
-Dana is in bed with her 'boyfriend' Del. The room is depressingly dark, save for a slither of light that shines in through a crack in one of the blinds. She looks longingly up at the ceiling, before getting up and using the bathroom. Del remains soundly asleep-
3627 days ago
Zrtuy
*Jackson jolts awake as the plane lands on the runway*
'Thank God, that flight seemed to last forever' he thinks as he stretches his arms up.
3627 days ago
zachboy967
*Sighs and sees another person*
*Walks to Dexter* Hey, I'm Jake. *sticks hand out*
3627 days ago
pepster101
*His plane taxis to a stop and the stairs are rolled up. Dexter shuffles through to remove his luggage from the overhead. He takes a moment to don his sunglasses and disembarks into the sunlight.*
3627 days ago
BENLINUS
*Monroe is stood inside his kitchen, frying different meats while listening to the radio*

*Dee and James are stood inside the bar, which is yet to take on its night time atmosphere, and instead is serving breakfast to several guests seated at the tables*

Radio: "It looks like we'll be in for sunshine all day, with a chance of rain in the evening to cool everything down..."

*Monroe flicks over to another station*

Radio: "... Phoenix resort will be greeting special V.I.P, English Billionaire Nigel Draft, who is touring his newest addition to the Phoenix range after several problems have arisen around the resort..."

*Monroe shakes his head, plating up the food. Before whistling to get Dee's attention. Dee runs over, grabs the plates and delivers them to the guests*
3627 days ago
Millzipede
*Laura wakes up to her alarm clock which she had set so she can reserve her favourite bed on the beach*

*She drags herself from her bed, almost tripping over an empty bottle of Vodka on the floor, and goes to the bathroom*

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!