This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Decisions"

Topic » Episode 4 -..

3619 days 19 hours ago
Zrtuy
[[Can we do the final ep. on Saturday? I'll be out of Friday I think]]
3619 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
(I'm fine whenever :))
3619 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
(it'll be Saturday

With this ep... Im probably going to not bother doing the last scenes I had planned because ill need certain people online etc ... So Im just going to write up the last scenes on the wikia)
3619 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
(( But I want to read them! D: ))
3619 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
(ill post some scenes then

Just playing World Cup game so I can act like England win games :'(

Sucks that there's no Sterling in the game :/ )
3618 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
(YOIY!)
3618 days 23 hours ago
bad18life
( I beat England with Oceania )
3618 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Oceania?

I found a way to get Sterling, he's part of my squad now

I just did a tournament... My teams were Ivory Coast, Ghana and England

Got them all to final 8

Played Ghana over Ivory Coast

Played England over Ghana

1st England
2nd Belgium
3rd France
4th Ghana

^_^ ! )
3618 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
(anyway

Final Ep will be Sunday, ill do it early in advance of the USA game for those that are watching)
3617 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Final scene was gonna be like this :x well the last scene overall of the ep... there were scenes before this which ill just put on the wiki summary, which im editing now)

*The resort guests sit around a fire placed outside Bar 9. They all remain in silence, looking down at the flames*

*Dee rests her head on Kam's shoulder. He looks towards her, before giving half a smile, continuing to look at the flames. Leon sits across from Laura, occasionally glancing over to her.*

*Kris sits with Tommy and Alexa sleeping next to her. She rubs Alexa's hair, before breaking down upon thinking about Simon*

*Dana sits over by Del's corpse, which is still inside the lobby, with the glass lodged in his jugular. She has an angered look on her face, with a single tear streaming down her cheek*

*Nigel arises from his bed, buttoning up his shirt, walking over to collect his luggage, which has all been packed. Evie lies in the bed, with her back to Nigel, staring blankly at the wall.*

*Inside the jungles of Panoi, James, Simon and La are sat round a small fire... James seems to be looking away from the others, only looking up after La places a small can of food in his lap. James looks at the can of food, giving half a smile before looking over to La.*

*Out on the ocean, Monroe and Heaven continue to row towards Davey and Dexter. They're both still not communicating...*

*Music fades*

*Out ahead on their canoe, Davey and Dexter begin talking*

Davey: We need to paddle faster... We'll be out of here soon...

Dexter: Are you sure... Shouldn't we go back!? I mean... We said we'd get help.

Davey: And get help we will! Did you not listen to ANYTHING I said back there!?

*Suddenly shots are heard, with bullets colliding with the side of the canoe. One bullet hits Dexter in the shoulder, sending him flying back, capsizing the canoe. Davey and Dexter begin to panic, with Davey managing to keep his upper half above the water*

Davey: Dexter!? DEXTER!?

- End Of Episode -
3617 days ago
BENLINUS
(Hello, just gonna post the next ep in a sec... Uh... so I am here, just letting you know :o)

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!