This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5 - "Revelations"

Topic » Episode #5 -..

3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
*The episode begins several hours following the previous episode. James, Simon and La are walking through the jungle, back towards the temple ruins. James is beginning to walk better on his leg with the assistance of a large stick, which he is using as a crutch. Simon's cheek is still swollen, but is looking much cleaner then it did previously, with any infection seeming unlikely. La walks up ahead, holding her bow and arrow*

*Back at the resort, the group begin to wake up, having slept inside Bar 9 for the evening, staying away from the hotel lobby, with Del's corpse still lying in there. Dee appears to have used Kam's chest to rest her head in the evening*
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Because I didn't get round to doing Ep 4 summary on the wikia Ill give you bullet points on what we didn't see... It mostly concerns James, La and Simon)
3620 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Opens his eyes and notices that Dee's head is on his chest*

Hey!

*Taps her shoulder*

Wake up sunshine.
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Ok so...

- La went out hunting... Getting James and Simon to come with her. While they were out they spotted a truck full of men driving through the jungle. The truck stopped, with the men getting out quickly cutting through vines, bushes etc... likely looking for James and Simon. The leader of the men was a tall African man, who appeared to be quite aggressive and violent. The three hid and managed to get away without being spotted.

- The three stumbled upon a burnt corpse in the jungle. La explained that this is what happened to those who got taken... La also mentioned that her name was Chrissy... They soon connected the dots and La told them about Caleb, who obviously James knew from the shed... La told them that those men they saw earlier did things to them after snatching them... And that they will do the same to James and Simon when they find them.

- La also explains that there wont be any way they can just leave, as anything that tries to leave the island will be seen by anyone on patrol, and will be blown out of the water. La tells them that she was taken from a local village, but managed to evade capture, and that she has been living in the jungle for several months. When Simon asks how she kept so clean La takes them to some watering hole where they clean themselves up... blah blah blah... La notices James looking over at her while she's bathing.

- Dee and Kam began to take supplies from around the resort, keeping them in the kitchen in order to prevent things from running out. They agreed to create a rationing system.

- Dana refused to leave Del's body... and has been glaring at it for hours...)
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
*Dee's eyes quickly open, noticing she is lying on Kam. She stands abruptly.*

Dee: ... Uh, sorry.
3620 days 14 hours ago
Zrtuy
*Jackson wakes up on the cold floor of Bar 9*
^Couldn't we have found a better place to sleep^
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
(When Pepster of iGoddess get online Ill say what's happened with Monroe and crew... But until then Ill ignore them)
3620 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*He stands up*

Its okay..
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
*Leon wakes up, pushing Jacksons leg*

Leon: You kicked me in the head like... ten times last night...

*he stands, walking over to the mirror*

I better not bruise.. *he rubs his scalp*
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Dee: So uh, you going to give this to him?

*Dee holds up a bottle of water*
3620 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*He looks over to Leon*

Hey do you want to pay Mr.Nigel a visit?
3620 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Looks back at Dee*

Give that to who?
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
*looking at Kam in the mirror*

Leon: Uh... Werent you going to do that yesterday? You didn't go right?

*Leon pauses, not sure what to say*
3620 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Dee: Elton... He needs to keep hydrated... But don't touch him... We don't want you coming down with... it
3620 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Turns his head back to Leon*

No, not yet. I was going to do it today.
3620 days 14 hours ago
Zrtuy
[[My computer is running at snail pace so my posts won't be very quick sorry]]

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!