This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #6 - "Survival"

Topic » Episode #6 -..

3223 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
(Okay~)
3223 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS

- Jackson puts his hands on Azure's shoulder. -

Jackson: C'mon... c'mon we've gotta go. He's gone.

- Azure continues crying hysterically, shaking her brothers corpse. She is dragged up by Jackson and Robb, who along with the others, move in the opposite direction of the resort, leaving Colin's body lying on the ground. Kris and Azure are seen to be in hysterics as they're dragged by the others, crying over those they've lost. -

- Monroe, Heaven and her parents sit around a table eating a meal, with the parents smiling. Monroe gives Heaven a half smile, glad to be feeling safe for the first time in days. -

- Zach is seen talking to another foreign traveller by the beach, their hands gently meet, causing Zach to blush. -

- Momolou and Ziggy sit together smoking, looking up at the sky, with the effects of their narcotics wearing off, rendering them miserable. -

- James sits inside his cell with Evie, who is crying into her hands. He too begins to cry, looking up at the timer which is gradually counting down. -

- Shot and music fades. -
3223 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
(another bit just coming)
3223 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS

Unknown location:

- The group are still sat in the office, discussing how to fix their "problems" -

Snow: This isn't going to be as easy a cover up as Japan! Its not that simple Bowles! We cant just purge everything and cause a "natural disaster" to cover it up! Things aren't that simple here! Its made the news!

Bowles: Then we'll make more news... something to cover up this... "Phoenix Resort Guests found Dead"... I mean, who wants to read that when... The President of France could end up in a tragic car accident. Now, doesn't that sound like something the people would rather read about?

Xander: If you can do this, get it donw.

Bowles: Oh I will. Every death on that Island will seem like an insignificance when this hits the market. Up until then I'll pull some strings, see what I can do.

- The shot pans towards one of the newspapers, revealing the date is July 5th, 2015, two weeks after the events that begun Season 2. Below the headline there are photos of the individuals at the resort, including Kam, Laura, Leon, Elton, Diwata etc. under a list of the deceased. -

- Blackout, End of Episode -
3223 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Done 0_0 Next episode will be posted sometime tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed. Deaths this episode

- Kelly
- Alexa
- Numerous unnamed resort guests
- Colin
- Tommy (presumed)

)
3223 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
Huh?
3223 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
Or is it their way of saying we are targets.
3223 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
(In 2 weeks you're all dead)
3223 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Before I depart for sleep. As of next episode there are no total pre-planned deaths like this episode had. So if people aren't active/doing much they will be killed off, no more immunity because we're new. As for returning characters... same thing I guess :o)
3223 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
(NO LAURA GODDESS </33333333333333333)

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!