This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #7 - "Deception"

Topic » Episode #7 -..

3222 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
July 6, 2015

-  The office remains mostly empty, with only Bowles and Snow sat inside. Bowles is sorting through his briefcase, whilst on the opposite side, Snow sits and glares at him. -

Snow: You might have fooled the others, but I know what you and your people are up to.

Bowles: Then there's no use in you being here.

Snow: The amount of failures you've undergone. I'm surprised the others considered signing away anything else to you thieves.

Bowles: Well, Phillipe seems particularly happy to get the product out there. Just in time for flu-shots... it'll blend in as naturally as possible.

Snow: I'll hear you out for today, and do my damned best to make sure you're shut down before these meetings are over.

- Bowles laughs, with one of his eyes slightly twitching. He rubs his eye, before returning to the briefcase. -

June 26, 2015

- The sun has begun to rise over the islands. Those who ran from the resort spent the night sleeping in the jungle, whereas Heaven and Monroe stayed in her parents house on the island of Hanale. -
3222 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
( Is it okay to post my beautiful friend from the creatures below? )
3222 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
*Kris wakes up with leaves in her blonde hair, she stretches her joints as she feels pain both physically and emotionally*

*Yawns*
3222 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam already awake leans against a tree, trying to figure out what to do next*
3222 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
(yes you may all post)
3222 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
(Presuming since I missed the action, I'm just in the jungle?)

*Lana sits upright on the jungle floor, her eyes still red and puffy from yesterday's exploits*
3222 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Leon sits by a tree, having been unable to sleep throughout the night. He looks over at Kam, then to Kris. -
3222 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
*Looks at Kam with a disappointed face, and then stares at his forearm, wondering what came over her to do such a thing*

*Looks up at the sky and sighs*
3222 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
*Looks down, tapping my foot*
3222 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Yep, you're in the jungle with us Mits)
3222 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Leon looks at the wound on his arm, which Kam had dressed during the night. -
3222 days 19 hours ago
BBobsessor
*Kris thinks about Tommy, and then realizes why she did what she did*
^That bastard deserved it...^

Is..Is everybody here? *She says to everyone, just waiting on a reply*
3222 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam looks at Leon*

Do you think they are still there?
3222 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam looks at Kris, but ignores her*
3222 days 19 hours ago
BENLINUS
Leon: ... No. They'd have come for us by now.
3222 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
*Tiago and Michelle lie half-asleep together off to the side of the rest of the group*

*Laura sits awake, cross-legged picking at leaves*

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!