This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #8 - "Casualty"

Topic » Episode #8 -..

3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
July 6, 2015

- The executives sit in their office, with Bowles explaining to them his plan to clear up "the mess". During the meeting, Evans looks down at her phone. -

Bowles: Attention... please... Mrs Vanessa.

- The message reads "Love you xx". She rubs the screen, slowly placing the phone back into her pocket. -

June 26, 2015

- Heaven hears two shots, running towards Forrest's house in order to check on Monroe. She calls out to her friend upon heading inside, hearing no response. She holds out her handgun, keeping it aimed ahead. As Heaven turns a corner, she sees Monroe lying on the floor, with two bullet wounds in his chest. Although alive, Monroe is barely conscious, with blood coming from his mouth. Heaven sees the back door of the cabin open, with "Forrest" running off in the distance, throwing several locals down who stand in his way. -
3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Before anyone asks, yes its ok to post)
3203 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
*Ziggy gives a confused look to Momolou*

........Fireworks?
3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Kam awakens strapped to a hospital bed. His hands are tied down, with a drip stuck in his arm. He is able to look down to see that his stomach has been patched up, with a respirator mask over his face. The room is darkened, with the only light coming from a small swinging overhead lamp. -
3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
Momolou: No... not fireworks. Grab your things.

- Momolou picks his bag up, having dropped it when Heaven pulled out her gun. -
3203 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
(HERE :))
3203 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam tries to move his arms, but can't*

^What the hell am I?^
3203 days 7 hours ago
Mitsuki
((Sorry about that, was reading back to double check that I was still on the way to the beach))

*Lana feels a twig tear though the heel of her shoe and stumbles regaining her balance by grabbing onto a trip. She groans*

Well that's just awesome.
3203 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
*Ziggy looks at Momolou*

Okay! I'm ready. Where are we going?
3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Leon turns to Lana. -

Leon: You ok?
3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Kris can catch up with the group :P say she ran to us, whilst Laura walked but got lost on the way and is now... somewhere in the jungle :x alone)
3203 days 7 hours ago
BENLINUS
Momolou: We are getting off this island. Before we go down.
3203 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
(Okay lol)

*Kris finally catches up with the rest of the group, not even wondering where Laura went in this creepy jungle*

*In the back of the pact, she doesn't care if nobody interacts with her, she's just happy she sees other people*

Kris: Good to be back guys..
3203 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
*Ziggy raises an eyebrow*

..........!
3203 days 7 hours ago
Mitsuki
*She turns to Leon and twitches her brows upwards*

They're just shoes, I can steal some off of the next one of us to drop dead if I need to.. but thanks for being concerned I guess.
3203 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam tries to talk, but can't because of the respirator and he's looking at the swinging lights*

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!