This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #2 - "Fear The Reeds"

Topic » Episode #2 - "Fear The..

4194 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
(They'd probably win... The stamdard of competition isn't too high! :L)
4194 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Skylar Night 1 - Liz Blood Soup, Elizabeths Ribs (With Greens), Liz Brain Jelly

OH YUM! )
4194 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
(We need to pick up the activity!)
4194 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Yes :( It seems to only progress when certain people are online... which is sad :( *cries*)
4194 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
(He doesn't seem to be considering a vegetarian option.. That's bound to loose him some marks! /:)
4194 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Lets hope next few eps can get over 500 which seemed to be the minimum last season...

How would you rank the 3 seasons guys?

For Me

1 - It Was Fun How It Was New And Like Survival :P
3 - Loved The Character Emotion, Fighting Ect... It Was Great
2 - Still a Great Season :P But I Feel The Other 2 Were Better)
4194 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Yes.... Lamia is a Veggie.. she gave him a 2 for that! Dennis also gave a 2... but he loved the food... just wanted a chance to win)
4194 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
(Well at least the VoiceOver guy will have plenty to say this week! ;) In terms of seasons, 1 seemed ages ago now, but I liked the progression of the new world we were creating. 2 was amazing for character development and was my personal favourite as everyone had a role and something to do. 3 was pretty cool, from a personal point I had little to do as a more pascifictic character. However, I like how it has setup for this season and there were many great moments! As a series I think the progression is perfect. We need a winter season though! ;))
4194 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
((OMFG DID IT FINISH??! I FINALLY FINISH THE FLASH MOB AND NOW TIME FOR PIZZA! CATCH ME UP JAMES, YU WOMAN! ))
4194 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
(New episode :P Ill catch you up in that forum)
4194 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
((LOL. Come dine with me cannibal style. ))
4194 days 17 hours ago
Oliver_Queen97
*wakes up*
ah a brand new day
4194 days 16 hours ago
felipe123
(         )

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!