This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

List of Rules

Topic » List of Rules

4220 days 20 hours ago
Americus
I AGREE! :)
4220 days 11 hours ago
Tommy44440
I tommy44440 agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4220 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I Agree
4220 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
I GentlemanG agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4220 days 6 hours ago
Ncklpagano
I Ncklpagano agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4220 days 5 hours ago
hippydude126
I hippydude126 agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.

#swagalicious
4219 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
i joey65409 agree and understand the rules given and will try my best to follow them and if I fail to follow them I will handle the consequences without an argument.
4219 days 1 hour ago
Americus
Understand by Americus!

open group

Big Brother 1 Pulling Strings Day 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!