This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3868 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
All - If you got the chance to play again in this series, would you accept the offer?

For sure. I loved this season, and I played great, adn I would like a second chance to try and win!
3868 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
me again!
3868 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
Umm idk
3868 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
Depends on the type of season
3868 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Alliance - why did you be in a duo with pepper?
3868 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Bugs - seasons like 2nd chances, all-stars, any other kinds of season. also did you expect to make final 4 despite your reputation?
3868 days 1 hour ago
bklimas
yes, I would get the chance to play again.
3868 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
Umm I did not expect to make f4, but when f7 hit ya, i think im being carried was my though.

I would return to allstars and fans vs favs though
3868 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Alliance - why did you be in a duo with pepper?

-There are many reasons. I didn't really have an option. If I started asking everyone for an alliance, then people wouldn't trust me, so I waited for someone to approach me. Pepper was the only one to REALLY approach me for an alliance. So then we worked together for the rest for the game after final 8. We made moves together, and I could always trust him. I never felt worried until final 3 (only a little bit), that he would betray me. It was the perfect scenario, because we worked together to control the game for several important tribals.
3868 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
fan favourite?
3868 days 1 hour ago
jman96
There is no fan favourite. I might begin that after All-Stars.
3868 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Player of the season, DVD Cover and where u are going next season?
3868 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Instead, there is Sprint player of the Season where i award who i think played the best game.
3868 days 1 hour ago
ALLIANCEGUY
does the Sprint Player of the Season automatically go to the winner of the game?
3868 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
Ofc then there is no point for it

open group

JMRS 1: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!