This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Jus' Juggernauts)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Jus'..

3260 days 22 hours ago
Js21
Come on in Jus' Juggernauts..

Grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Joeker has immunity and cannot be voted out.

Questions:
Pretty disappointing showing today, how can you bounce back from that horrible loss?
How do you compare to Will's Warriors?
What are you basing your vote on tonight?
How does Redemption Island factor into your vote?

Votes are due by 4 PM EST TOMORROW, Not voting results in a self-vote
PM both of us your votes.
If I receive all the votes earlier than 4 I will reveal them
3260 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Pretty disappointing showing today, how can you bounce back from that horrible loss? Well, the thing that really got us was the activeness. Their tribe just had so many more people that it overwhelmed us (it didn't help that the challenge was 15 mins early, :/  ), so I guess we need more people online during them.
How do you compare to Will's Warriors? They are better physically, but I think we might be better intellectually, but it's too soon to tell for certain.
What are you basing your vote on tonight? I'm probably going to base it on activeness in all honesty.
How does Redemption Island factor into your vote? I'm not sure. I mean, it's very early in the game, so I doubt that anyone going there would be able to come back, so it probably won't be a factor until near F16 or so.
3260 days 22 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Pretty disappointing showing today, how can you bounce back from that horrible loss?
- By being active and participating in challenges. Although it really depends on what type of challenges there are because if it was luck, we could have won today.

- On paper, we're like Upolu and Savaii but once you look deeper in the tribes, it's earth and sky, totally different tribes that operate in different ways.

- I'm basing it on trust and activity.

- It doesn't for me, Redemption Island is indeed a wonderful second chance, but there is a game to be played in this part of the game as well, so I can't focus on it because I still have to make sure I don't go there. Do I consider it, yes, but does my game revolve around it, no.
3260 days 21 hours ago
jman96
Pretty disappointing showing today, how can you bounce back from that horrible loss? by winning the next one.
How do you compare to Will's Warriors? we are j's they are w's. but we are kinda even. they got lucky once.
What are you basing your vote on tonight? reason.
How does Redemption Island factor into your vote? not sure yet.
3260 days 20 hours ago
sportygirl22
We'll have more people show up and really win like last immunity. We didn't have numbers and that hurt us.

I think they're fairly even tribes, but they seem to be a bit more dysfunctional when it comes to tribal

Whatever the majority wants as long it's not me

It doesn't really right now. Come about merge time it might
3260 days 20 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Vote out inactives like Jamie.

- We're normal

- Who my leader wants out

- It doesn't unless I'm told it does
3260 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede

LOL whoops. Yeah I had to get up early so I went to bed at like 9pm lol. Sorry about that guys xo

Who?

Who I'm told to vote lol

It doesn't
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
*Carries in Urn*
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
I have received all the votes, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Eric
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jordan
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jordan
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Fourth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jordan
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Fifth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jordan
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Sixth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
and Second Person Voted out of Survivor Ko Tarutao
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jordan, Your Tribe Has Spoken

*Snuffs Torch*

Head to Redemption Island, you will have a chance at returning to this game
3260 days 1 hour ago
Js21
As one of you recently mentioned in a confessional, this is a "tribe of Kim Spradlins" so it's kind of surprising that this vote was so straightforward.

I know that won't last
*cackle*

Head back to camp, Challenge in approximately an hour.

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!