This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Jus's Juggernauts

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Jus's..

3264 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council.  Jus has already mailed you guys to send him votes, which are due by 4 PM EST TOMORROW. Jus also asked me to set up tribal for him.

Send votes to both Jus AND myself.

Questions:
- Do you think tonight's vote will be as straightforward as the last one?
- Do you honestly feel like you're in danger tonight (and don't give me that "everybody should feel like they're in danger!!!!!" crap either).
- Have lines been drawn between opposing alliances? Is the tribe still relatively unified? Is it really ambiguous?
3264 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Umm, I'm not sure. I'm actually surprised it was straightforward as last time.

- Do you honestly feel like you're in danger tonight (and don't give me that "everybody should feel like they're in danger!!!!!" crap either).
Absolutely. A lot of people on my tribe are from the season I won, so I feel like I'm always in danger and I don't have many friends

- Have lines been drawn between opposing alliances? Is the tribe still relatively unified? Is it really ambiguous?
I think everybody is talking to everybody and once a name is settled on, that person becomes ostracized and they will know they're going
3264 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
- Do you think tonight's vote will be as straightforward as the last one? I'm not sure, but I'm hoping, because that means we'd be alright going into merge, :)
- Do you honestly feel like you're in danger tonight (and don't give me that "everybody should feel like they're in danger!!!!!" crap either). No, because I have immunity.
- Have lines been drawn between opposing alliances? Is the tribe still relatively unified? Is it really ambiguous? I haven't seen too much of a division in our tribe, but I do think that we have a giant web of lines across the 9 of us and as soon as a string is cut off from one person, everyone will do the same, 0_0
3264 days ago
Js21
the extra "s" in jus's is giving me hives
3263 days 23 hours ago
Joeker
Js21
the extra "s" in jus's is giving me hives

good get medevaced
3263 days 18 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
- I don't think it will.

- I think I'm not because I haven't heard my name around, but I'm always worried for my safety in this game.

- If there are any alliances which I'm sure there are, people have done a brilliant job hiding them. The vote could go either way.
3263 days 9 hours ago
Js21
*Carries in Urn*
3263 days 9 hours ago
Js21
I have received all the votes, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately
3263 days 8 hours ago
Js21
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sporty
3263 days 8 hours ago
Js21
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Joeker
3263 days 8 hours ago
Js21
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sporty
3263 days 8 hours ago
Js21
Fourth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sporty
3263 days 8 hours ago
Js21
Fifth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
and Third Person Voted out of Survivor Ko Tarutao
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sporty, Your Tribe Has Spoken
*Snuffs Torch*

This isn't the first time you were sent to Redemption Island, maybe we can have a repeat of Cagayan?
3263 days 8 hours ago
Js21
I guess you guys want to continue to Kim Spradlin this shit out. This tribe is not as unified as the votes are showing, and win a challenge goddamnit.

Challenge at 4:45
3262 days 13 hours ago
Joeker
Fuck off hoe that's what you get hun <3
3262 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Jus stop trying to stir shit. We've been unified enough the first two votes and we'll be unified 7-1 when Jamie goes next

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!