This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Jus' Juggernauts

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Jus'..

3273 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jus is "not in the mood" and asked me to do tribal again.

Votes are due by 4 PM EST TOMORROW.  Send in confessionals and all that stuff, nobody has individual immunity or anything like that.

Questions:
- Will tonight's tribal be more divided than the previous two (I'm sure you're tired of hearing this question)?
- Do you think alliances are going to start breaking at this tribal?  Will old bonds break down as people try harder to stay at the top of the food chain?
- Thoughts on the *heated* arguments at the challenge today?
3273 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
- Will tonight's tribal be more divided than the previous two (I'm sure you're tired of hearing this question)?
- It might go both ways, both neck and neck and unified.

- Do you think alliances are going to start breaking at this tribal?  Will old bonds break down as people try harder to stay at the top of the food chain?
- Definitely, it wouldn't be Survivor without bonds breaking. However, I'm not sure if it's gonna happen tonight.

- Thoughts on the *heated* arguments at the challenge today?
- You need to control your tribe Will. It's a game, but it went way overboard and the bullying that took place today shouldn't happen again.
3273 days 12 hours ago
ElectraViv
NOT IN THE MOOD BECAUSE HE MAD AS HELL HE GOT CALLED OUT FOR RIGGING THE CHALLENGE WHEN HE KNEW HE WAS TO MAKE THE TRIBES EVEN BEFORE TRIBE SWAP ROFLMFAO
3273 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
VOTE OUT BEN FUCKING LINUS
3273 days 12 hours ago
Gardenia
VOTE OUT BENLINUS HUNS HE'S THE REASON YOU GUYS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3273 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
As always Gardenia present to act as the lapdog <3
3273 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
- Will tonight's tribal be more divided than the previous two (I'm sure you're tired of hearing this question)? I think so. Either the person I'm voting will get 7-1 or I will be getting 7-1.
- Do you think alliances are going to start breaking at this tribal?  Will old bonds break down as people try harder to stay at the top of the food chain? I think it's too early in the game to be working towards that. As opposed to the merge, all we have to do to make it further is win challenges, so I think it's based on activity atm.
- Thoughts on the *heated* arguments at the challenge today? I feel like I would find them much more amusing if I had ever played with these people before, 0_0
I still liked them, though, ;)
3273 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Why is Jus such a chode?

That is the golden question.
3273 days 10 hours ago
blueu22
ARE YALL JUST GOING TO CONTINUE VOTING UNIFIED
WILL THIS VOTE BE 7-1
THEN THE NEXT 6-1
THEN THE NEXT 5-1
THEN THE NEXT 4-1
THEN THE NEXT 3-1
THEN THE NEXT 2-1
THEN THE NEXT 2-0 WHEN BENLINUS CONVINCES THE LAST ONE TO VOTE THEMSELVES??????????

STEP IT UP PEOPLE, MAKE A MOVE.
3273 days 10 hours ago
Gardenia
i'm a lapdog??? i literally just agreed, that's not even being a lapdog, but anything to make yourself better. <3
3273 days 7 hours ago
Luzon
XJamzX
Idk April Ludgate but Ruby Rose and Brooke Soso are two of OITNB's least interesting characters (unpopular opinion particularly for Ruby)

EXCUSE ME BITCH BROOK SOSO WAS THE STAR OF SEASON 3
3273 days 7 hours ago
Luzon
but ruby was boring i agree
3273 days 5 hours ago
XJamzX
I'm so controversial
3273 days 1 hour ago
BENLINUS
Just looking at the way you need to gratify yourself on the internet makes me feel better tbh... The more you post the more I'm thankful for how normal I am in comparison. But I'm not one to get a kick out of other people that have issues, and clearly there's some sort of deep problem imbedded in you guys which led you all here and to behave in this manner, and to further confirm all the things people say about you as true. Why else would you look for satisfaction and attention on the Internet? I hope that one day you're able to care less about trying to live a lie through this site and fix whatever mess you're really in.
3272 days 23 hours ago
Yaxha
benanus you wanna seem so smart but the truth is you have 2 friends in real life and your daddy left you when you were in kindergarten so why don't you stop trying to sound smart on the internet because it's embarrassing you probably wear fedoras and jack off to ponies
3272 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
Oh God its like you've been watching me all this time :( ! How did you know!?

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!