This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Showbiz)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Showbiz)

3238 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Come on in guys!
Mearl has individual immunity, he cannot be voted out tonight, everyone else is fair game

Questions:
What is your opinion of the blindside last tribal?
How have the tribe dynamics changed?
Do you think that Stephen's blindside has changed the game?
We've already seen an idol be played. Could another pop up tonight? Do you take hidden immunity idols into consideration when voting, or do you just hope for the best?

Please PM me and Luzon your vote and if you want to play an idol by 4 PM EST tomorrow, not voting results in a self-vote
3238 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Idk what the hell is going on... I've been gone all day and return to find out someone is trying to throw me under the bus apparently.

- I think it was nice to see Mearl looking out for an ally, but at the cost of another supposed ally... well I assume Mearl didn't see Stephen as one, so I think Mearl just increased his position somewhat.

- JJ have never been fully united and I guess last tribal showed it... I know don't know who to trust. Thankfully there are three individuals I feel somewhat close to, and I hope they'll tell me who to vote tonight

- Yes because now no one has that silly fake idea that JJ is a solid group

- I don't know. I got an idol clue but I don't even remember what it was, it didn't make much sense. Thankfully those that have had immunity in the game, and therefore idol clues, are people that I like... and aren't individuals I would even consider voting out at this point... so that hopefully means the person I vote doesn't have the idol and they leave.
3238 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Feel like livening things up a bit even though this'll probably get me voted out

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w5r485&s=8
3238 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
If you thought you could throw my name out there and then deny it and that me and the other person wouldn't talk... Shame on you.

I mean why lie to two different supposed sides and then try to vilify me when I was barely here to do anything yesterday. If you're going to lie try and cover your tracks better rather than to slowly change the story after each new mail.
3238 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
What is your opinion of the blindside last tribal?
It changed up this game a little and I think it added fire to people who had started to lose interest due to the quits.

How have the tribe dynamics changed?
Everything is crazy. And itll just get crazier

Do you think that Stephen's blindside has changed the game?
Yes, of course it has. Question is what has it changed it to and for that I do not know.

We've already seen an idol be played. Could another pop up tonight? Do you take hidden immunity idols into consideration when voting, or do you just hope for the best?
There is definitely another one out there so yeah, gotta keep it in mind.
3238 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
What is your opinion of the blindside last tribal? I'm glad I was safe, but I certainly wasn't expecting that.
How have the tribe dynamics changed? I think based on the last vote, that it's no longer a JJ VS WW situation and it's more of just two sides going against each other.
Do you think that Stephen's blindside has changed the game? Idk, :/
We've already seen an idol be played. Could another pop up tonight? Do you take hidden immunity idols into consideration when voting, or do you just hope for the best? I kind of just hope for the best. I've only ever been eliminated due to an idol and that was in F5, so I don't think I'm a stupid target at this point in the game, :/
3238 days ago
Js21
I have received all the votes, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately
3238 days ago
Js21
First, if anyone would like to play an idol, now would be the time to do so

*Looks around*
*No one stands*

With that, Ill read the votes
3238 days ago
Js21
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eric
3238 days ago
Js21
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Millie
3238 days ago
Js21
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Millie
3238 days ago
Js21
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eric
3238 days ago
Js21
Fifth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eric
3238 days ago
Js21
Sixth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Millie
3238 days ago
Js21
Seventh vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eric
3238 days ago
Js21
Thats 4 Votes Eric, 3 Votes Millie, one vote left

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!