This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scene 4: Dead Story

Topic » Scene 4: Dead Story

4460 days 19 hours ago
camdizzils
*sorry for the delay, havent gotten around to it, just know that i always will make a new scene even if it takes a while but it probs wont happen again*

Whitney: I just cant believe hes dead....
Amanda: If they killed him... i must be next.
Whitney: Dont say that!
Shelly: Yeah Amanda, none of us are going to die!
Preston: Nice to hear that from Penny Positive but we need to be serious here. You two are the main characters. And me and Dom here are you boyfriends. If anyone isnt gonna survive this its us.
Dominic: Oh.......
Kate: Whitney! Amanda! Can i get a comment on the death of Oren Kratz?
Whitney. Get. The Fuck. Away from me.
Kate: Turn the cameras off guys! You know i gave you two fame. The least you could give me is a sentence on your friends murder.
Whitney: THATS IT LET ME AT ER!!!!!!!

Shelly, Amanda, Preston, and Dominic manage to hol a punching Whitney back from Kate.

Kate hmphs and walks away.

Kates phones vibrates as she steps in her van. It says "Kate?" but she doesnt recognize it. She responds "yes, who is this?" She begins to drive her van. It buzzes again. "Its your boss!  Shouldnt you have my number in your phone!" She responds with "Oh sorry Mr. Cartwright! I didnt know you got a new number!" She keeps driving when it buzzes again. It buzzes again. "Kate we need to meet up now." Kate is confused because he should still be in New York. "Arent you in New York?" she responds. It buzzes. "No im near you." She responds "Ok where are you?" Several minutes pass and it buzzes again. She opens her phone and it says "Right behind you."

Kate: What the....
She looks in her mirror and Ghostface pops up. Before she can even scream Ghostface slits her throat. The van begins to swerve out of control Ghostface jumps out of the door at the back of the van and the van drives dtraight off a cliff. The van explodes when it hits the ground.
4460 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
;-; </3
4460 days 17 hours ago
snowflake3
:O
i think she might still be alive
4460 days 17 hours ago
JonJin
woah
but it shows her being dead on the list
4460 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
rip kate

good writing cam
4460 days 14 hours ago
1Swampy8
Wow..
4460 days 12 hours ago
Glinda
wow that was good hope i'm still around to see more thanks cam your stories are so good
4447 days 22 hours ago
PeachessnCream
12 days.......
4447 days 22 hours ago
JonJin
she said on friday it would be up that night (challenge)
i messaged her asking when it wud be up
argh

open group

Scream 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!