This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Skeleton Coast [Applications]

Topic » Survivor: The Skeleton Coast..

2621 days 6 hours ago
hellokittygirls
Group games you've played in: Benlinus' Survivor Trinidad and All Stars, other stuff
Time Zone: pst
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? non-live (cuz pst messes up everything)
What makes you stand out among other applicants? i'm better i'm better i'm better (and they all basic hoes)
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? sure
2620 days 22 hours ago
krrais
Group games you've played in:
Survivor : Luis's Survivor, Winner and Prez's Survivor, Survivor8's Survivor, NJ's Survivor, Cmack's Survivor
Others : The Hotel, NB Reality, RJ's TAR, CRUNCH
Time Zone: Australian
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live for excitement, non-live for flexibility
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I never think that I'm the best out of everyone else, I look up to other players and learn from them, I evaluate myself and learn from my mistakes, I always use my weakness as a courage to be better and better.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Perfect
2620 days 8 hours ago
talia12345
Group games you've played in: WANJ's Survivor Chile and Argentina.
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Being the beautiful Vega's apprentice, I care only for beautiful people. Ugly people? Shall taste the coldness of my claws. I.E, I'm a social player.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes, if Vega doesn't drive me up a wall with his orders.

P.S, The name Talia is merely an illusion. Kasumi is my real name, so if I make it in, refer to me as Kasumi.
2619 days 16 hours ago
naruto213

Survivor:
Link's Survivor Tocantins - 3rd
CK's Survivor Corsica - 3rd
Jman's Survivor Cook Islands - Quit (13th)
Bingo21's Survivor Tuamotus - 8th
Link's Survivor: Second Chances - 15th
Will's Survivor India - 7th
Sim's Survivor Hawaii - 7th (But got cancelled)
Ryan and Sam's Survivor Bora Bora - 18th out of 26
EddieDee's Survivor Andes - 13th
Red's Survivor Papua New Guinea - 4th
DZ's Survivor Uruguay - 6th
Jorge's Survivor Alaska - 5th

Time Zone: Central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I have a very bubbly & open personality, but i know when to be reserved and secretive
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yass
2619 days 12 hours ago
MeiMei
Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS take place between 8:00-10:00 PM EST
-The game is set to last between 14-18 days

Group games you've played in: this is my first shot.
Time Zone: Eastern
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? I don't know yet!
What makes you stand out among other applicants? This is my first org game, i'm a big fan of the show and ready to give it a go.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes for most days.

A second round of applications will occur a few days before the cast is announced if more than sixteen eligible people apply.  Okay!
2619 days 7 hours ago
It1002
GROUP GAMES PLAYED:

KYLE'S SURVIVOR:
Kyle's Survivor: Bermuda (5/16) (Underdog of the Season)
Kyle's Survivor: All-Stars (4/15) (Hero of the Season)

MISCELLANEOUS:
TotsTrashy's Fast Survivor: Maldives (2/17)
Alvin's Big Brother (2/12)
Survivor: Maldives (4/21)
Drizella's Reality Series BBOTT (S1) (4/14)
Last Man Standing (6/35)
M&M's Survivor: Pearl Islands (10/20)
BHD'S Survivor: Honduras (10/17)
Big Brother: Icon - Season 5 (11/28)
J&M's Survivor: Hawaii (13/21)

Time Zone: CST

Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live

What makes you stand out among other applicants? I have a different strategy and approach to the game. I don't want to give it away, but I do play very loyally and trustworthy. My strategy always gets me deep in the game, and I'm ready to use it again.

Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes
2619 days 7 hours ago
snick427
Group games you've played in: All of them are in my profile
Time Zone: Pacific
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?: It depends. Mostly, I prefer non-live.
What makes you stand out among other applicants?: I've never won before. I WANT it more than they probably do. It's just as simple as that.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday?: Sounds perfect to me!
2618 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
Group games you've played in: see my profile
Time Zone: est
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non live on Thursday and sundays every other day live is good for me
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I will do anything to win
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes

A second round of applications will occur a few days before the cast is announced if more than sixteen eligible people apply.

GOOD LUCK! I am looking forward to an excellent season!
2618 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
Group games you've played in: BBICON (15/24) and a lot of Sebbys fast survivor ( made merger everytime)
Time Zone: eastern. YAY GO NEW YORK STATE
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? live but if non live i can suck it up and deal with it. all up to u ur the host .
What makes you stand out among other applicants? well one you recruited me ( which actually means a lot) and although i suck at challenges, my good social and strategic game overthrows that and i do particularly well with out making much enemies and yet still a threat to win
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes. I will make sure im there everyday because to be honest i get annoyed when there is inacts. However i might be a little bit late every Thursday ( but like when i mean late i mean only like 20 minutes late)
2617 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Group games you've played in: Check mwa's profile~
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?

Usually live, but if it's at 10 PM EST, plz non-live.

What makes you stand out among other applicants?

I have a good strategic, social, and physical game overall. I don't make many enemies (I think), and I'm very determined to get to the end.

Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday?

8 PM I can make, possibly 9. Not 10, though. I got school, bruh.
2617 days 19 hours ago
Gkinn1234
Group games you've played in:A lot of survivors,big brothers,and dwts
Time Zone:central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?either one is fine
What makes you stand out among other applicants?I can be the nice and funny guy at sometimes. But if someone gets on my nerves.....I won't be a very happy camper.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday?yes

A second round of applications will occur a few days before the cast is announced if more than sixteen eligible people apply.

GOOD LUCK! I am looking forward to an excellent season!

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!