This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2605 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
i just farted. excuse me
2605 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
For today's challenge, tribes will work together to find ten puzzle pieces. Once all ten pieces are found, they must put them together in order to make a phrase. The first tribe to accurately submit the phrase wins immunity. Adding to that, the person on the winning tribe who sends it to me first will have the power of deciding who will be visiting the losing tribe for Tribal Council.

Scattered in the comment sections of my blogs (ONLY LOOK THROUGH PAGES 1-80), there are ten comments marked with a "SURVIVOR: THE SKELETON COAST". If it does not say that, it is not part of this challenge - so be extremely careful. Each comment contains three numbers and three letters. Each of the three letters will fit into one of these numbered slots, however - they are scrambled. It is up to you to find all thirty letters and the three possible slots each letter can go into - then unscramble it to make a phrase.

However, there is a minor twist: you also have the choice to be greedy and search for a hidden immunity idol clue. Hidden in the comment section of one of my blogs (PAGES 81-107 ONLY), there is an idol clue. Only the first person who claims it will get it. This clue will narrow your guesses down to ten potential tiles, so it is nothing to overlook.

YOU MAY BEGIN NOW! GOOD LUCK!
2605 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I will be here to answer questions if you guys have any
2605 days 20 hours ago
MeiMei
i just go to your page and search those?
2605 days 19 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
where do we post the  pieces when we find them
2605 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Sorry guys Im doing something x-x
2605 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The only thing I need to see is the final phrase - you can keep the pieces where ever you want. You could post them here, but then the other tribe could see them as well.
2605 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone runs into problems, let me know
2605 days 19 hours ago
snick427
Okay, so a thunderstorm just rolled in. I have to leave. Best of luck, Otavi!
2605 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Where is each tribe at currently? PM me if you want to keep that info private
2605 days 19 hours ago
Stary
this is hard omg.
2605 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
This challenge is going to go a lot faster if you work with your tribemates
2605 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
i literally cannot find any omg rip im on mobile
2605 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Starting at 8:55, I will start giving three letters and their slots every five minutes. I did not anticipate this challenge taking so long, and I don't want to waste too much of your time

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!