This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Tikal [Applications]

Topic » Survivor: Tikal [Applications]

2556 days 10 hours ago
jakehou97
Group games you've played in: Alot, im a veterans-notables include suitman13, gaiaphage, mearl, turney, loganworm
Time Zone: CST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? A mix of both
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I have tons of experience, and I'm skilled in every aspect of the game, and not afraid to make a big move
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes
2556 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-9:00 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 18-22 days

Group games you've played in: Plenty... and hosted many too.. just check my main page :)
Time Zone: NZT - New Zealand Time
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I am competitive, I am strategic and I am here to win. I would much rather get 7th or 8th playing too hard than to get dragged as a sheep and so my drive and strategy...
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yeah - like much of tengagers, I have no life <3

A second round of applications will occur a few days before the cast is announced if more than sixteen eligible people apply.

GOOD LUCK! I am looking forward to an excellent season!
2555 days 20 hours ago
ivix17
Group games you've played in: Well I forgot since I came here back after long time, but on Zwooper I played few BBs, Survivors and TAR
Time Zone: CET :(
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? WEll I can fight till the end and I want to win, but also at the same time make friendships and enjoy the great game. I will be very happy to be in the game even tho my timezones aren't good
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Unfortunately no till 14th June :(
2555 days 19 hours ago
Supitsmark
This is the application page for Survivor: Tikal. Fill out the information below if you would like to play. The season will begin on May 28th, 2017. The cast will be announced on May 27th. Thank you for applying, it will be fun :-)

Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS begin between 8:00-9:00 PM EST
-Most live challenges last around forty minutes
-The game is set to last between 18-22 days

Group games you've played in: N/A
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? EITHER
What makes you stand out among other applicants? NOT AFRAID TO SAY WHATS ON MY MIND AND MAKE POWER MOVES
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?
YES!

<3
2555 days 16 hours ago
RyanS
Group games you've played in: I've played in a lot aha they're all in my bio. Some of my most notable ones are M & M's Survivor Babylon, Online Big Brother 3, and M & M's Survivor All Stars
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? I like both, but Live is always exciting
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I've been off tengaged due to school for a while but now I am back and wanting to prove to myself I can still play at the level I ended with haha
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yep!
2555 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Group games you've played in: Most notably- Bingo's & Suitmans, Tuter's, MrCools, etc.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? A mixture of both
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I feel like I've definitely had a cool story throughout playing Survivor group games. I am a veteran and I've had a lot of time to let that sink in. Coming back into a game I think I'll see myself try new things and actually try and make friends with people on this site. I'm not saying I'm going to win, perhaps the opposite of that will occur, but I'm going to give it a good shot
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Almost everyday, yes!
2555 days 15 hours ago
Violetx
Group games you've played in: All on my profile
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Because unlike the rest of these people, I know I will win and I will dominate
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?Yes
2555 days 13 hours ago
Queenisha
Group games you've played in: T-Vivor: 21st Tayvie's Drag Race: 4th/12th/3rd/9th (5 seasons) Obscurity's survivor: 3rd
Time Zone: Central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? both!
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I am a seasoned game player and i will work my magic
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yes
2555 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
Group games you've played in: Check my bio, babe =)
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Whatever
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Because I'm the best of the best, no one is going to able to beat me.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Sure!
2555 days 7 hours ago
Philip13
Group games you've played in: okay so Ultimate Stars seasons 7 (2nd place), 10 (4th place) and 11 (as a coach). DanZ survivor (5th place), I played in omg the funhouse which I won (check bio). Those were the standouts I think but I've played in so much more. I haven't been around for a while and I need this game in my life

Time Zone: eastern daylight time

Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live cuz that might mean I have more time to pull out some tricks :)

What makes you stand out among other applicants? I want to play because I haven't succeeded in a survivor game in a while and I'm going to bring my thirstiness to this game. Also I'm at a time rn where I'm really contemplating like who I actually am and where I'm going so I don't have a strong sense of self and So I'm gonna have a wide range of personality to choose from so I can act my way through the game.

Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes I don't have a job :)
2555 days 6 hours ago
Mattarous
Group games you've played in: Kolby's Survivor Kenya - 5th
Plenty of others I played in a few years ago which I lost record of.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm generally a good person - I play as loyal of a game as I can, but I'm not afraid to take the next step and backstab somebody if there's any funny business going on. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make it to the Final 3. My social game is strong, I'm great in challenges, and I'm a pretty good strategist - I'm the trifecta. The way I've lost in past group games is others seeing me as a big threat and voting me out near the end of the game. But if I'm winnin all the immunity challenges, then I can't really get voted out now can I ;) [Brad Culpepper style]
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes, except Tuesdays. I get home at 9pm on Tuesdays since I'm volunteering at a hospital so I'll make it toward the 2nd half of the challenges
2554 days 15 hours ago
Craftycam10
Groups Youve played in:a lot check my bio
Time zone:EST
Live or non live:non live
I stand out because of my game changing moves and blindsides
I will be able to make challenges between 8 and 9:30
2554 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
Group games you've played in: a lot, most recently Emotion's survivor, NJ's survivor, and the immunity game
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm good at challenges?
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? yes
2554 days 13 hours ago
Path
Group games you've played in: Emotion's Cmacks Bob's
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm very kind and humble
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? ofc
2554 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Group games you've played in: Way too fucking many - I can mail you a link to all of them
What makes you stand out among other applicants? My reputation - I'm infamous for being untrustworthy and a bitch, so competing in Survivor allows me to challenge myself and what other people already think of me. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I flop
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yeah, this time frame is actually the best for me

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!