This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2530 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Yesss
2530 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
For your first immunity challenge, you and your fellow tribemates will be tasked with deciding how you approach the given obstacle course.

In this obstacle course, there are two legs. In the first leg, the entire tribe must climb across a wall by posting a certain amount of posts within a designated thread. Once this number of posts is met, one tribemate will be sent a sliding puzzle of varying difficulty. It does not matter who sends in the completed sliding puzzle, as long as it is 100% completed and sent in by a person from the same tribe.
2530 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Wow
2530 days 7 hours ago
apples635
Interesting
2530 days 7 hours ago
Mattarous
Hell yeah!
2530 days 7 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
ill do the wall
2530 days 7 hours ago
Mattarous
The entire tribe has to climb the wall, not just 1 person ^
2530 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Lol
2530 days 7 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
oh ok
2530 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Someone else want to do the puzzle? I'm ok at them but I gotta run
2530 days 7 hours ago
jakehou97
does the posts in the thread have to say something specific? or just random whatever posts trying to get to a certain number?
2530 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Each tribe has three options as to how they take on the course:

Option A: 360-post wall; 3x3 (easy) sliding puzzle
Option B: 240-post wall; 4x4 (medium) sliding puzzle
Option C: 120-post wall; 5x5 (hard) sliding puzzle

You have five minutes to choose your option and the person who will be sent the link to the puzzle. Any questions before we begin?
2530 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Attention to detail-sarah
2530 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
You can post whatever you want in the wall thread, I will only be looking at the number of posts
2530 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Ok actually fuck it I can do a 5x5 in like 2 min do you guys just want to do that?

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!