This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Ibare

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Ibare

2510 days 16 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to your second tribal council, Ibare. Take a seat and I will ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
AnnaMay - What do you think this tribe has been doing that has given it such an edge on Tacuna in terms of challenge strength?
BBTDFanatic77 - What will be the deciding factor of tonight's vote?
CoachWade - From my gatherings, you seem to be one of the people making the least contributions to this tribe in terms of challenges. What is your plea to stay?
laughingoutloud - You and Yound both are wearing crowns...so who is the real king and who is the poser?
NopalitoLegend01 - In the typical season of Survivor, this is the time when the first "shake-up" occurs (ex: mutiny/swap). Have people been speculating? What is your personal prediction as to what could come?
ShaunT1441 - How has the idol search been going so far? What do you make of the two clues that you have received?
survivingreality - Will tonight's vote be as easy as the last one? Does this tribe have noticeable dead weight?
wangifold - What do you make of all the drama that seems to be going down with the Returnees?
YoundAndReckless - Last challenge, you were able to publicly get the next clue to the idol. Why did you feel that you needed to be the one to get it?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! PLEASE!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2510 days 16 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
A live immunity challenge tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST. You won't want to miss this one either!
2510 days 16 hours ago
AnnaMay
AnnaMay - What do you think this tribe has been doing that has given it such an edge on Tacuna in terms of challenge strength?

I think that our tribe is a lot more united than Tacuna. As opposed to people who already played before, we have no previous drama preventing us from working together. We are all focused on making our tribe as strong as possible in preparation for the swap or merge.
2510 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://gyazo.com/12b2a7ca9e56b8fe870fe1114ccdfcf3?token=8d59b0a3b4dec88a80668dbdda2aeef2

Fuck off Nopa.

Jul 13, 2017 21:38:03
YoundAndReckless
YoundAndReckless
Byeee
NopalitoLegend01coolnarwhal88
Nice try! Next time make sure the people you are trying to work with have your back!
2510 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Yound, I told you I was told I was framed. It's your choice if you believe it or not. I'm voting for the person who used my name to take me out, ANNAMAY!

You told Yound I wanted him out, why???
Don't deny because your ass will be grass.
2510 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
Oh really nopalito? Because if you don't want to keep me safe, maybe I should show Erik who you told me you wanted to target?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dhwu4n&s=9
2510 days 15 hours ago
wangifold
wangifold - What do you make of all the drama that seems to be going down with the Returnees?

Rookies do it better.
2510 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jul 13, 2017 21:51:58
NopalitoLegend01
NopalitoLegend01
Re: Byeee
YoundAndReckless
I'm not lying. Please vote for AnnaMay, she framed me.

She denied after I told her and blamed Laughing, she wants me out so badly, but she sucks at lying and stuff.

Keep me and I'll show you. I trusted you last time and we've been good, why would I go against you all of a sudden?
2510 days 15 hours ago
AnnaMay
When did I ever talk to you and why are you spreading false accusations about me? I'm genuinely confused
2510 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
No, no, no! I told y'all, do you know the news? Why is there a rumor I want Yound out?

And I told some people, what are your thoughts? Should we do it? Of course none of the people I talked to accepted it, and I thought, "you're right, he deserve to be here, unlike other people".

Believe what you want, but Yound was never my target and I'm sorry if you felt I wanted you out. I don't, we've been really close. You're one of the reasons why I'm still here, Yound. I'm voting for a AnnaMay cos someone told me she framed me because she wants me out. This is exactly what she wanted, I can bet on that. Guys, I've been honest... please, don't believe all this framing out of nowhere.
2510 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
AnnaMay, confused?

You've been saying things about me. You hated me before and personally told me you wanted me out. Lying and stabbing is not good and honest in this game.

I hope you go, and if not, good job, you convinced everyone I wanted one of my closest friends out of this game and I hope you're going next.
2510 days 15 hours ago
AnnaMay
Any proof behind your statements? Because all I can see are false rumors coming straight from your mouth
2510 days 15 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
In the typical season of Survivor, this is the time when the first "shake-up" occurs (ex: mutiny/swap). Have people been speculating? What is your personal prediction as to what could come?

I'm hoping a tribe swap so we combine rookies and returnees. There has definitely been speculations, so much speculating that shit is getting real rn. AnnaMay wanted to put a target on my back before a prob swap, but I hope y'all must know I was framed. You can say all you want about me, but I would never betray my friends for no reason. Maybe AnnaMay is not my friend anymore... *let's a tear fall down* I just don't want to go home for something like being framed, it would suck for anyone and it sucks for me right now... but it's just a game. :(
2510 days 15 hours ago
laughingoutloud
When the rookies tribe is more interesting than the vets :/

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!