This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - La Paz

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - La Paz

2501 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to another tribal council, La Paz.

QUESTIONS:
pikaplayer - What do you think led to last tribal being so split?
CoachWade - Four post-merge boots, four Rookies. Why do you think we've seen Rookies going every round, even when dynamics have been shaken up quite a bit?
TotsTrashy - After the challenge, Zircon chose to reward pikaplayer and Stary with idol clues as they were "people who didn't lie to her." What "lie" is she referencing? Do you feel that Zircon made the right choice?
Zircon - Last tribal you strangely received one vote. Why do you think that one vote was cast against you?
Stary - Last tribal, BBTDFanatic77 made a point to specifically call you out as untrustworthy before leaving. How do you feel about her claim?
ShazamJSS - You seem to be completely off-the-radar in terms of public drama. Do you think this will serve as a good thing or a bad thing for you in the long run?
wangifold - Do you want me to send you a reminder to vote tomorrow?
YoundAndReckless - BBTDFanatic77 called you out solely for being annoying. Why do you think she felt this way about you? Do you feel that her perception of you as annoying could hurt your game in the future?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS AS ALWAYS!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2501 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Next immunity challenge will be NON-LIVE, beginning tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST - it will be the last non-live challenge of the season.
2501 days 19 hours ago
pikaplayer
pikaplayer - What do you think led to last tribal being so split?
Paranoia mainly I would think I'm the last person you should ask this though last vote made no sense
2501 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
TotsTrashy - After the challenge, Zircon chose to reward pikaplayer and Stary with idol clues as they were "people who didn't lie to her." What "lie" is she referencing? Do you feel that Zircon made the right choice?

I can't speak for Zircon, so the first question isn't one I will answer. However, I respect her choice, so in that regard, it's a right choice.
2501 days 18 hours ago
Zircon
Zircon - Last tribal you strangely received one vote. Why do you think that one vote was cast against you?

That one vote against me was cast as a throwaway vote but I think it just proves you can't do that in this game and you have to vote with the people you trust or it'll cost you.
2501 days 18 hours ago
Stary
Stary - Last tribal, BBTDFanatic77 made a point to specifically call you out as untrustworthy before leaving. How do you feel about her claim?
From what I gathered, she was mad because she wanted to vote someone and I wanted to vote someone else. I respect whatever she has to say, we'll see what happens.
2501 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
CoachWade - Four post-merge boots, four Rookies. Why do you think we've seen Rookies going every round, even when dynamics have been shaken up quite a bit?

Well you're right last vote did shake up the dynamics of the game a little bit but I think the reason why BTD left was because it was probably the easiest option for the rookies to gain majority on that vote since it seemed like some people wanted BTD out so I basically had to go along with that since I had to save my own ass lol but last nights vote definitely surprised people a bit.
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
YoundAndReckless
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
pikaplayer
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
YoundAndReckless
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
*flips vote*
pikaplayer
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fifth vote
*flips vote*
YoundAndReckless
2500 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Sixth vote
*flips vote*
pikaplayer

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!