This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - La Paz

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - La Paz

2498 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal, La Paz. Take a seat and I will ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
pikaplayer - IMMUNITY! Do you think you needed this tonight?
CoachWade - At the Touchy Subjects challenge, you were labelled with a lot of negative attributes (ex: biggest try-hard, sore loser). Why do you think your fellow castaways picked you out as the most deserving of these labels?
TotsTrashy - Last tribal, Zircon was voted out in a close 4-3 vote. What factors do you think put Zircon forward as the person to take out?
Stary - Do you think last night's tribal created a new majority, or was it just a couple of people taking the opportunity to oust a threat? Where do you think you fit into this tribe going into tonight's vote?
ShazamJSS - In a season like this one, what qualities do you think the jury will respect most of a finalist and why?
wangifold - You received three votes last tribal. Why do you think three people chose to specifically target you over anyone else?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS AS ALWAYS!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2498 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
A live challenge will take place tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST, plan to be there.
2498 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also, as we are nearing the end of this season, we need to talk about how you guys want to wrap it up. Typically in my series, seasons are finished with a "finale" which takes you from the end of the final tribal council to the beginning of jury questioning in about two hours (with the reunion on the day after).

The other option is to finish the game off at the usual pace which would make the game last a day longer. If we do the finale, it will begin @ 8:00 PM EST on July 27th. If anyone has problems with doing a finale, just let me know - but that is definitely my preferred choice as they tend to be more fun.
2498 days 22 hours ago
pikaplayer
pikaplayer - IMMUNITY! Do you think you needed this tonight? Yes I think I did but even if
I didn't it's always nice to have.
2498 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
TotsTrashy - Last tribal, Zircon was voted out in a close 4-3 vote. What factors do you think put Zircon forward as the person to take out?

She was playing the game very well and gave the idol clue out, but not to me. I felt like our bond from original Tacuna had phased off, but voting for her was out of respect. I think she could of won this whole thing if she made it to the end.
2498 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
CoachWade - At the Touchy Subjects challenge, you were labelled with a lot of negative attributes (ex: biggest try-hard, sore loser). Why do you think your fellow castaways picked you out as the most deserving of these labels?

I don't think I deserved those labels at all I just think they picked for them because I've been an easy target for them and they probably didn't want to piss off their alliance which is understandable
2498 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2498 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2498 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2498 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
TotsTrashy
2498 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Stary
2498 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
TotsTrashy
2498 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
*flips vote*
Stary
2498 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
That's two votes TotsTrashy, two votes Stary. Two votes left.
2498 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Fifth vote
*flips vote*
TotsTrashy
2498 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor: Madidi - Rookies vs. Returnees and sixth member of the jury
*flips vote*
TotsTrashy, please bring me your torch.
*snuffs torch*

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!