This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Unnamed Merge Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Unnamed..

2408 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your first tribal council as a new tribe. For those of you who have yet to come here - in this game, fire represents your life. Dip your torches in the flame and then take a seat. I will ask some questions.

QUESTIONS:
Emmett4 - IMMUNITY! Do you feel that you needed it tonight?
iichaoskimmy - You have been very quiet. To what extent did people strategize on Ringwood? Was there a potential pecking order from your deductions?
Imopink1 - What factor do you think allowed Ringwood to have such a huge dominance over Fawley throughout the entire pre-merge?
John10 - In what ways might you be at a disadvantage due to your full week of immunity?
JSBReality - Over the course of the pre-merge, ten amulets were given out to members of Ringwood. Do you feel that the amount of amulets a person has could correlate to their position within this tribe?
kevin121302 - There absolutely has to be twelve amulets in possession currently. Should we expect some to be played tonight? What have you heard regarding amulets?
purplebb4 - Now that the game is completely individual, what will tonight's vote be based on?
SammySosaTV - To what extent is there a bond between the members of Ringwood? What factors play into this bond, or the lack of one? Do you expect tribal divisions to play a role in the vote tonight?
ferdinandz
IceBear - Last tribal, lhooper902976 swore that you made the strategically wrong decision in voting him out. In retrospect, do you feel that there is legitimacy to his predictions? Why did you choose to vote him out over ferdinandz?
ferdinandz - Last tribal council, it was a vote between three people - and now, you're back to a big vote of ten people. Do you feel more in danger tonight or last night? Why?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! This is a monumental moment in the game! I value your input!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2408 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The next immunity challenge is NON-LIVE but it will begin tonight! Challenge submissions will be due by tomorrow @ 8:30 PM EST!
2408 days 19 hours ago
John10
Nah I don't really think I'll be at a disadvantage
2408 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - To what extent is there a bond between the members of Ringwood? What factors play into this bond, or the lack of one? Do you expect tribal divisions to play a role in the vote tonight?

I think it'd be naive to say that familiarity doesn't breed at least a little bit of companionship, but this is also a new game now and people will have to think for themselves. I think it could really go either way.
2408 days 19 hours ago
IceBear
IceBear - Last tribal, lhooper902976 swore that you made the strategically wrong decision in voting him out. In retrospect, do you feel that there is legitimacy to his predictions? Why did you choose to vote him out over ferdinandz?

Honestly, I was just trying to stay alive one more tribal. If I go home tonight, then yeah, Ihooper902976 was right.
2408 days 18 hours ago
Imopink1
Because Ringwood has the Queen, which is me Sanda. they tried it tho
2408 days 14 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
iichaoskimmy - You have been very quiet. To what extent did people strategize on Ringwood? Was there a potential pecking order from your deductions? Two ears, One mouth. I'm learning twice as much listening than from talking. I do feel there has been strategising and I just hope I'm not out of the loop when it comes to the current vote.
2408 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Tonight's vote could go any way,of course someone from Fawley could be voted out but there always is a chance that someone from Ringwood could also go.I can't really say what the vote will be based on.
2407 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
6/10 votes received
2407 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2407 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has any amulets and would like to play them, now would be the time to do so...
2407 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*purplebb4 stands up*
purplebb4 has chosen to play THREE amulets on himself, meaning up to three votes against purplebb4 will be negated.
2407 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*SammySosaTV stands up*
"Just because this is the first tribal, I'm gonna play three of these thingies on myself just in case"
Sammy is ALSO playing three amulets, meaning up to three votes against him will not count.
2407 days 21 hours ago
kevin121302
Wow
2407 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Anyone else? If not, I'll get to the votes.
2407 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Three is the lucky number tonight

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!