This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Kingshill

2404 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Kingshill.

QUESTIONS:
Emmett4 - With all of the original members of Fawley being gone, what factors should be considering for the vote tonight?
iichaoskimmy - Will tonight be a blindside? Or is there a clear Ringwood pecking order?
Imopink1 - You had a lot to say to IceBear at the last tribal council. What inspired your disdain for him?
John10 - Do you feel that anyone one person could be accounted for running the show up until this point. Who and why?
purplebb4 - You have been playing a lot of amulets...to no avail. How do you think others may perceive your excessive amulet use?
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY...AGAIN! It would be dishonest to say that you are not a big threat currently. Have your fellow castaways expressed this sentiment towards you? What do you think will happen when/if the necklace isn't around your neck?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS AS ALWAYS!

GOOD LUCK!
2404 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY...AGAIN! It would be dishonest to say that you are not a big threat currently. Have your fellow castaways expressed this sentiment towards you? What do you think will happen when/if the necklace isn't around your neck?

I'd be lying and my tribe members would be lying if they didn't say I'm a threat. No one has told me, but I'm not stupid. I know that if I don't have this necklace, I'm likely to go. I just hope they recognize that challenges aren't everything in this game :P
2404 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Posting this here for everyone's sake:
-From this point forward, no additional amulets will be added to the game
-The final five tribal council (next tribal council) is the last time that amulets can be played
2404 days 5 hours ago
Imopink1
You had a lot to say to IceBear at the last tribal council. What inspired your disdain for him?

- He voted for me.... Duh
2404 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
I think its become kinda comical to some of them and maybe others are looking at me as a threat due to it.One word is the reason why I keep playing them,Paranoia.
2403 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Here for the votes
2403 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes in about five minutes
2403 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
It's been five minutes
2403 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2403 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has an amulet and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2403 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*Emmett4 stands*
2403 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Emmett4 has decided to play an amulet on himself, meaning up to one vote cast against Emmett4 will be negated. Alright, I'll read the votes...
2403 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Imopink1 (SELF-VOTE)
2403 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4

DOES NOT COUNT
2403 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
*flips vote*
iichaoskimmy
2403 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!