This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Skeleton Coast [Applications]

Topic » Survivor: The Skeleton Coast..

2609 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
This is the application page for Survivor: The Skeleton Coast. Fill out the information below if you would like to play. The season will begin on March 19th, 2017. The cast will be announced on March 18th. Thank you for applying, it will be fun :-)

Some things to consider before considering applying:
-Live challenges will ALWAYS take place between 8:00-10:00 PM EST
-The game is set to last between 14-18 days

Group games you've played in:
Time Zone:
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?
What makes you stand out among other applicants?
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday?

A second round of applications will occur a few days before the cast is announced if more than sixteen eligible people apply.

GOOD LUCK! I am looking forward to an excellent season!
2609 days 11 hours ago
BacardiBlu
Group games you've played in: Pokepats Random Survivor Nicaragua
Time Zone:Pacific
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Either is fine
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Im a new player for the most part and want to build a reputation!
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Most likely
2609 days 11 hours ago
iliketoparty
Group games you've played in:Karas hondurus Nj Peru and generation gap
Time Zone:est
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? i love survivor and i know what it takes to win
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Tuesdays i have class until 8 so probably not tuesdays, cause ill be home at 8:#0 unless you start it later :)
2609 days 11 hours ago
Peterparker16
Group games you've played in: You can see them in my bio. Liam's Survivor: Arabia, Liam's Survivor; Malaysia, Nj's survivor: Ethiopia
Time Zone: pst
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants?I'm a great player, strong, smart, and cunning. I'll be a hero during it mostly.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes
2609 days 10 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
Group games you've played in: Nothing Recently.
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live Challenges for sure
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I have been around forever but am unknown by most. Super determined and adaptable in the game.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!!
2608 days 16 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Group games you've played in: all on my profile
Time Zone: GMT
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I feel like I'm gonna be one of the only people who is actually willing to lie and backstab, I think I'm really good at manipulating and controlling people, so I want to put that to the test, and I want to be a villain, its more fun to be a villain.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Probably lol
2608 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
Group games you've played in: Check my profile, hun
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Depends of the situaton
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Because nobody wants to go against me, none of this bitches step up to me
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yeah
2608 days 13 hours ago
steve4280
Group games you've played in: dude,alot.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Im steve. If u dont know what it means ill let u know right now. Ill be the reason for this being the most exciting season u ever hosted.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yea
2608 days 13 hours ago
rawr121
Group games you've played in:WINNER of Ryan_Jambe/EM002's Reality Roulette 2
WINNER of TRGG9- The Amazing Race
WINNER of Whodunnit? Season 3: By LEANNA
WINNER of SG1's The Duel
2nd in NB Reality 16: Free Agents
2nd in Jimbo's Survivor: Blood v Water
2nd in NJ's Survivor: Honduras
3rd in Jimbo's Survivor: Seychelles
3rd in Obscurity's Survivor: Azores
4th in Julian's Survivor: Borneo
5th In Turney1805's Big Brother 3: Generations
Time Zone:EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?: Non-Live tbh but anything really works for me!
What makes you stand out among other applicants?: I do think that I am a strong strategic force to be reckoned with. I can make people feel like they are so close to me, when in fact I am the one whos pulling all the strings to get them out. I am not afraid to do what it takes to get myself to the end.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday?: yes!
2608 days 12 hours ago
iTy990
Group games you've played in: A lot, BigBen's, BestHero's, TheSexiestDude, TylerTheGreat and about 5 other ones.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-Live but anything.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I won 2 stars ;P
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? 100%
2608 days 11 hours ago
Stary
Group games you've played in: I've actually only played in 1, Saftron's Survivor.
Time Zone: PST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-Live, but I like Live challenges as well & can make them.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? The fact that I've barely played group games, so i'll have a unique look at this game.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes, that's actually a perfect time for me being in PST.
2608 days 10 hours ago
CherylBlossom
Group games you've played in: None :3
Time Zone: PST

Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?
Either works tbh, like both

What makes you stand out among other applicants?
I haven't done a group game before so like i'll have to learn right away all the strategy, but i am a super fan, so i think it wont be that hard to do it

Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday?
100% yes, i can be on any time as long as i'm told
2608 days 10 hours ago
TheGuyWhoDoesntGive
Group games you've played in: I'm new here, so haven't gotten the chance yet.
Time Zone: EST.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Non-live, but an occasional live one is okay.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Despite my utter lack of experience with group games, I'm a dedicated Survivor fan who has seen every season and therefore knows all of the signature players, moves and moments to a T. While I probably never will get cast on the real show, this is the next best thing. I also have a colorful sense of humor that'll liven up any dull moment.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? I can make them everyday but Monday until 9 PM.
2608 days 9 hours ago
Karmaron72
Group games you've played in:
Sebby' Fast Survivor (4 times)
Kara's Survivor Honduras (7th place)
Connor's Survivor Palawan: Final Three
Time Zone: Australian EST (Your night time is my afternoon)
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm persistent, and I won't give up until I'm voted out. I'm also funny and entertaining.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Absolutely!
2608 days 7 hours ago
KC_Babii23
Group games you've played in: I don't think I played in any.
Time Zone: Central Time.
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? It really doesn't matter to be honest.
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I really haven't done a group game yet.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!!!!
2608 days 3 hours ago
Sochi
Group games you've played in:Nj's Survivor Ethiopia (5th) and BenLinus Survivor: Nigeria (3rd)
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm a pretty social and blunt player, I don't like when people lie to me so I'm not going to be fake and lie to others.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-10:00 PM EST almost everyday? Yes

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!