This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS: Duos/Groups (Day 1)

Topic » AUDITIONS: Duos/Groups (Day 1)

2563 days 15 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Tengaged, and welcome to the second round of auditions on Drizella's X Factor! Tonight we will be looking at all of the auditions of our groups! We have ten acts for you tonight, but the judges will only advance eight to the next round! Lets get started!
2563 days 1 hour ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Sorry for the delay, lets get started!
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
To start off the night, lets bring out Little Mix!

2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Garret- I really enjoyed that performance. There was a lot of energy and the song was very catchy. All of the vocal performances were good throughout. I think marketing as a group like you would be so good to do, I could really see you all making it big. The only note I have: is the sexual music video. I know sex sells… but maybe that was too much? The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the catchy song, good vocals and all the SEXYNESS!

Anastasia-You can touch me all day.

Drizella- Not only was this very catchy, but it was also very good quality singing! Keep the audio versions because this was awesome!

Becca-  All cute and relatable with powerful singing voices.
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Up next we have 4th Impact

2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do the judges have to say?

Garret- Your voices are very powerful and I loved how the audition went. The only note I have is, me, personally; I’m not a huge fan of the raspy/gravelly voices in singing. While you definitely deserve to go on to the next round, I hope there are songs that don’t have the raspiness. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the powerful vocals.

Anastasia- I love girl groups, and this was okay.

Drizella- I was slightly underwhelmed! The judges seemed very into it, but really I was not. It was mediocre at best.

Becca- Again just the same thing we’ve seen time and time again.
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Let's move on to Stereo Kicks
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you have to say?

Garret- I really did like this song and I appreciated the acoustic version. In my opinion, an acoustic version during an audition really helps because it let’s me heard your vocal range without autotune. The song was good and the vocals were good for the most part. There was one guy who, in my opinion, we just too quiet. I didn’t like that. I also wasn’t a big fan of the rap (to be fair, I don’t really like rap in general). My biggest problem though, is this is a group of EIGHT people. It can be very hard to keep such a big group together and well, I already checked the Wikipedia page and… this band broke up already so… yikes. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: decent vocals.

Anastasia- I’m tired of the whole boy band persona, and even though you are a boy band. I want you to step out the normal boy band comfort zone.

Drizella-  WOW WOW WOW! I was pleasantly surprised at how great this was! I would stick with songs like these and audio version because you definitely stood out as live show quality to me.

Becca- Was just okay, Needs some work.
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Imagine Dragons is up next
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Let's start off with Garret

Garret- Uhh, well that was interesting. To be quite honest… I didn’t really enjoy it. I thought that the vocals were just… boring. There was no depth or change in key. I didn’t get to hear how high/low the singer could get (unless that was it?). Also the song… well, I wasn’t really a fan of it. Oh and I thought this was the band category? If I’m not mistaken, there was only one singer? Unless the other members are all just instrumentals? The thing I’ll take away from this performance: Emma, whoever that is.

Anastasia- Such a voice, so raw and talented.

Drizella- I was expecting a lot, and didn’t get anything of amazing quality. I am expecting more next round if you advance. I did like the audio version though.

Becca- Another soulful act with a unique sound
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
BTS is up next
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Garret- Wow… okay. Well, that was certainly unique. I didn’t hate… but I didn’t love it either. I’m not counting off for the song being in another language but to be fair, this is an English website so it would make more sense for the songs to be in English, but… anyways; the song was decent, I guess. I liked the instrumentals and the chorus. I didn’t like some of the voices though. There was only one guy who ever really showed his full vocal talent with the high notes… the rest just stayed dull, in my opinion. Also, a group with seven members will be hard to handle. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: different language!

Anastasia- Just not my cup of tea.

Drizella- This was not worth making it past this round in my eyes, I was very bored and wishing it would end.

Becca- Not my fav.
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Coming to the stage next we have Bastille
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Garret- I came into the song very intrigued, the instrumental was great. But… I honestly don’t know what to make of that song. For starters, the music video was creepy. Like, way too creepy. Also, what’s with the weird voice? The way-too autotuned (is it even auto tune? Sounds like a demonic demon) weird creepy voice. Hopefully that’s only for this one song because if it’s like that on every song… I, personally, won’t like it. As for the main singer, you have a mediocre voice. Nothing special, honestly. You never hit any really high or low notes… you were just… there. Did I mention the video is creepy? ‘Cuz it is. Also, this is supposed to be the band category and I only heard one person singing (other than the weird demon and I don’t count that). Where are the other band members? Are they just instrumentalists, or…? The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the creepy video. Thanks for the nightmares.

Anastasia- So extraordinary. Great job.

Drizella- I thought this was pretty good, I just don’t think it will stand out this round which isn’t good or bad!

Becca- So much soul and beautiful lyrics
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets bring Beatz out to the stage
2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you think about this unqiue act?

Garret- I really debated on this for quite a long time. Eventually, I had to put this group in the top of my rankings. First off, having this song for an audition was BAD. I hated the rap/speaking parts. Literally you could have done a dozen other songs that actually showed off your vocal talents. But what really sold me… was your singing voices. Particularly… THE HARMONIZING! Your harmonizing actually slayed my life and I want more. I want to hear more. Less rap/speaking in songs, more singing please. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: THE AMAZING HARMONIZING!

Anastasia- Your outfits were cute, and also unexpected for me. I liked it!

Drizella- I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t the best vocals of the audition process, but it was very entertaining which we need.

Becca- Mediocre pop.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!