This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS: Adults 35 and Older (Day 1)

Topic » AUDITIONS: Adults 35 and Older..

2563 days ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Tengaged, and welcome to the last round of auditions on Drizella's X Factor! Tonight we will be looking at all of the auditions of our Adult artists that are 35 years old or older! We have ten acts for you tonight, but the judges will only advance eight to the next round! Lets get started!
2562 days 17 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Good luck to everyone :)
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets get started with our final round of auditions
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you think?

Anastasia- Good song choice, I liked it.

Garret- That was a good performance. I really liked the lyrics and how it told a story of a woman who was just broken up with but she wasn’t going to sit around and be depressed and instead go out and forget about her ex; I loved that! However, the lyric “tired of being sick and tired” made me laugh a bit. The song was catchy too and I usually don’t like country music much, so, good job on that! Your voice is good too. There was a bit of autotune but… oh well. Overall a nice performance, if a bit mediocre. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the story in the lyrics.

Becca- Love your voice, but I would have chosen a different song.

Drizella- This was good, but to me it wasn’t really anything special or anything that will stand out.
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets welcome out Beyonce
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges have to say.

Anastasia- This song by itself is great, but the live aspect made it so much better.

Garret- I was not that big of a fan of the song choice, I thought it was a bit repetitive and not that catchy. But your voice was really good. You have a strong deep voice but at the same time, you can sing high and hold your notes flawlessly which I love. I thought I heard a bit of shakiness in your voice which is why you’re not ranked higher, but overall, I did like the performance. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: your strong voice.

Becca- Overused. Over seeing it.

Drizella- NO NO NO! Don’t use live performances! Yeah Beyonce has a great voice, but any artist sounds better in the studio, and there is no crowd cheering then. If this would’ve been audio it would’ve been at the top, but now its in the middle of the pack in my eyes.
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up we have Christina Aguilera
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Anastasia-  I’ll be bound to you, such talent.

Garret- You have such a strong voice, wow. Your voice is amazing. I loved every aspect of it. My problem is with the QUALITY OF THE AUDIO. I don’t know if the video had a problem or the microphone during the performance sucked… but it just sounded muffled! Looking past that, you had an ICONIC voice. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: great vocals.

Becca- Strong female voice, but could lose all the extra crap.

Drizella- UGH SAME THING AS BEYOND! Don’t post live performances, they will hurt you in this competition, audio always has better quality. But it was fine.
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now we have Guy Sebastian
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do you judges think?

Anastasia-  I wish I could put you up farther cuz I really liked it.

Garret- Wow. That… was wow. That is probably one of the most inspiring song, lyrically wise, I’ve heard throughout that competition. The song itself was beautiful and almost brought me to tears. Your voice is also great, I loved it. This was so amazing, I’m honestly… in awe. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the powerful lyrics.

Becca- Another powerful male voice, could give the young ones a run for their money,

Drizella- Wow this was a lot better than I expected! I will say you may have lucked out because a few artists used live performances, and you maybe would’t be as a high up this week, but good job still!
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets welcome Cascada to the stage
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets see what the judges thought of that

Anastasia- You are so talented, this was good.

Garret- I actually did like the performance, it was good. My kind of complaint is the autotune, but maybe it was moreso an echo sound effect. I did hear in some points your voice sounded amazing, you could really hit those high notes. Plus the song is super catchy so that’s always a plus. But the lyrics weren’t that good with the same phrase being repeated over and over and over again. Also the dance interludes were catchy, don’t get me wrong, but I’d want more singing if you make it further along the competition. Overall it was a cute pop song. BUT I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY… I looked “Cascada” up on the interwebz and, well… they are actually a THREE PERSON band. Their lead singer is actually just Natalie Horler, who you used. My problem is you auditioned this under the single artist catagory… not the group/band category. I’m not in charge of this specifically, but I don’t know how having an artist in, basically, the WRONG category can affect the outcome on if you move on or not, that will be up to Drizella. But back to your performance, it was good. I liked it. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the dancey-feel of this pop tune!

Becca- Mediocre pop song and pop voice.

Drizella- This wasn’t amazing! I know you have better performances than this in you so I can’t wait to see what you bring to the table in coming weeks, but this was still good.
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Up next we have Nicki Minaj
.be
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Anastasia- I want something different than the look at me I can sing and rap too.

Garret- Uhh… I don’t know about that! I didn’t really think the song was that catchy, like at all. Also you used excessive amounts of autotune. I also didn’t think the lyrics were that impressive. So it was a pretty meh song. Also, this is CLEARLY the category for artists 35 years of age and OLDER. You said it yourself, Nicki is only 34 and doesn’t even turn 35 until December, which by then, this competition will OBVIOUSLY be over. So why even put her under the 35 and older category? Like, we can’t just bend the rules? I don’t handle this, so it will go down to Drizella’s decision but in my opinion, you shouldn’t even be in this category which brings into question if you’ll even be allowed to move on. But back to the song… yeah, it was nothing special. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: the night apparently being young since you repeated that like 30 times.

Becca- Just not into this. It’s different but not something I see on the X factor

Drizella- WOW! Who would’ve thought that Nicki Minaj would’ve stole the night! This was actually great! I am so pleasantly surprised.
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
P!nk is up next to show us her vocals
2561 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Anastasia- I don’t need to give you a reason for this amazing song.

Garret- I loved that! Your voice is so great and there was ZERO autotune. It was all natural. The song was great and the lyrics were amazing. It was literally so good. The only downside is that you had someone accompanying you. This should be YOUR audition… not someone else’s. So I had to deduct points for that. If this was just you singing, you would have definitely been at the top. The thing I’ll take away from this performance: ugh, everything.

Becca- Such a different female voice. Strong and powerful

Drizella- This was such a good song! The only critique I would have for you is that its a little early to be doing a song that is featuring someone else! I thought it was still very good though, one of the best of the week.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!