This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Anastasia's House

Topic » Anastasia's House

2557 days 22 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello Groups! Please post your performances below! Make sure they are great because you will need to be in the Top 4 in my category to make it to the live shows! Good Luck and may the best group win!
2557 days 22 hours ago
Mybash_
So the judges critique was that we needed to maybe show a performance and excitement performance that can get a crowd going. We Fifth Harmony feel like this song is an upbeat performance that will get s crowd rocking.

https://youtu.be/Y4JfPlry-iQ
2557 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
2557 days 13 hours ago
BigDude
2557 days 12 hours ago
Royal1836
2557 days 5 hours ago
Solinne64
We tried to do something different here, hope you like it!

2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Alright guys, it's time to narrow down the competition. You bands all are truly talented, I wish I could move all 6 of you on, but I can only move 4. Before that however, I'm going to start off with each of your critiques for this round. Fifth Harmony is up first!
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Fifth Harmony: This song embodies female empowerment and it couldn’t have been sung anymore better! However, I do think you have what it takes to maybe take this competition up by storm.
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Stereo Kicks: I am glad you did a classic song that everybody knows and it was a great version of it. If you do continue on, I would like to get out of the typical boy band persona and kind of be your own different type of boy band.
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Guster: I like your voice because it’s a cross between Coldplay and the All-American Rejects to me. It’s kind of industrial sounding to me. I like it. The frog was an added feature, and it was cute as well.
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
BEATZ: Amazing song to sing and very difficult to sing as well. And singing this song just showed how diverse your group can get, that’s what this competition needs. Hope to see you next round.
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Little Mix: I wanna be a recruit of yours, after this song! This was awesome. You’re all amazingly talented. This took me off of my feet. That’s very hard to do.
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Now here comes the hard part............. You all are extremely talented but there can only be one winner at the end of the day. From 6 groups has to go down to 4. The first group making it to the next round is..........

Representing all their women. Let me see you Salute, Little Mix!
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Next up........................ This band swept me off my feet. The next band making it to the next round is.

Michelle Obama, BOSS! Fifth Harmony!
2556 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
3rd group moving on to next week. After this killer performance it's hard not to move them on.
I got 99 Problems but the BEATZ ain't one, congratulations!
2556 days 13 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Since Bastille didn't post they are automatically out of the competition. So now its down to Custer and Stereo Kicks. both incredible bands but one must go. The last band to join Little Mix, BEATZ, and Fifth Harmony is...............
Custer, congratulations!

Stereo Kicks, It's hard not seeing you step out of the original boy band stereotype and being more original on your own. I can't wait to see bigger things from you, you're so talented, but you're talents aren't needed here. Thanks for trying out!

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!