This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 1: Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 1: Results

2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the first results show of Drizella's X Factor! Tonight, we will find out which artists came out on top, and which three acts will be going home! As of now, we know that BEATZ was disqualified from the groups category for not submitting in time... HOWEVER we will still be losing a total of three acts, one from the adults, males, and females categories! It will be a bittersweet night, but without further ado, lets get on to the results!
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For the first results of the night, lets bring out the adults...

We have Christina Aguilera, Eric Hutchinson, Beyonce, and P!nk!

I will first reveal which one of you received the most amount of votes this week and will therefore be safe
Beyonce! Congratulations!
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The first act that is in danger tonight is
Eric Hutchinson!
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This leaves us with Christina Aguilera and P!nk, one of you will finish out our bottom 2 for the night, the other was voted through by Tengaged! The final act SAFE for the adults is
P!nk! I am sorry Christina, but that means you will be joining Eric tonight in jeopardy!
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
So Eric and P!nk, how JUST TONIGHT'S elimination will work is your mentor will be the sole deciding factor in who makes it through to the next round, and who will be going home! Unfortunately not both of you can make it to the next round. So Becca has decided and she has chosen to SAVE
Eric Hutchinson!
"I thought his performance was a lot stronger than, Christina's. I loved the live aspect and I think his voice was truly shown, compared to Christina's. Unlike some of my fellow judges, I would have loved to see Christina sing it live just to see the true talents of her voice. I did not get that, compared to Eric's. Some of my judges may disagree with me, but his was one of the strongest and he shouldn't be on the bottom."
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I'm sorry Christina, but unfortunately that means that you have been eliminated from the competition! Not all the judges may agree with this decision, but it is the nature of the beast! Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now for our first performance of the night, lets welcome out Katy Perry to perform her new #1 Hit Bon Appetit with Migos!
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets move on with the results for the ladies of this competition!

Please welcome to the stage Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Demi Lovato, and Taylor Swift!

All of you amazed me last night so tonight will definitely be a hard decision as I have to send one of you home!
2535 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets get to some results!

Jessie J
You are in danger tonight and will be in jeopardy of being eliminated!
2535 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now the first person that is safe tonight is

Demi Lovato
2535 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This leaves me with Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande! One of you will be safe and moving on to next week, the other in jeopardy of being eliminated! The final act that is in DANGER is

Ariana Grande, I am sorry but Tengaged did not give you enough votes to escape danger! That means congratulations Taylor, you are safe and moving on to next week!
2535 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
So Jessie J and Ariana Grande, this is a tough decision ladies! You are both stand outs for me and people I saw making it all the way to the end! However here we are, and I need to send one of you home! This is so difficult! Jessie, you have the most unique and beautiful voice of the competition! I see you as someone who can standout throughout this entire competition, but I feel as if you maybe have already peaked too early? As for Ariana, you have a beautiful voice and seem to be supported by Tengaged. But are you not going to have enough stand out performances to wow the judges and myself?

This decision is BY FAR the most difficult decision I have had to make thus far! But I am going with my gut to decide who I think has a better shot at WINNING this entire competition. I am sorry but I have to safve
Ariana Grande! I am so sorry Jessie J!
2535 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
For our final guest performance of the night, please welcome to the stage Miley Cyrus
2535 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Now lets finish out the night with the male results!

Please welcome out James Arthur, Bruno Mars, The Weeknd, and Cyrus Villanueva!
2535 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
I will separate you two into two groups! One group is safe the other is in danger! Bruno Mars and The Weeknd please head to the left part of the stage! James Arthur and Cyrus Villanueva please head to the right part of the stage! The two acts that are safe tonight are
Cyrus Villanueva and James Arthur! I am sorry but that means that Bruno Mars and The Weeknd you are in danger tonight and your fate is in Garret's hands!
2535 days 2 hours ago
Ekatherinna
Aww, sad to be going home, but I had fun. Just as an aside, in the PM we received from Drizella, it sounded as if all the judges will be voting to decide who goes home out of the bottom 2. "each judge will vote to eliminate one of the acts, and the contestant with the most votes will be eliminated from the competition. If there is a tie, the poll will break the tie, and if there is a tie there, the head judge (Drizella) will break the decision"

That's one of the reasons why I went for the studio recording. Anyways, if there was a change of plans regarding how the eliminations were to be decided, I feel like we should have been informed.

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!