This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 2: Results

Topic » LIVE SHOW 2: Results

2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the second results show of the Live Show aspect of the season! Last night, the acts blew our judges away as they showed us what love meant to them. Just a reminder, Cyrus Villanueva didnt post his performance on time and therefore was disqualified from the competition. However, there will still be an elimination tonight as this week and next week, two acts were intended to go home! Lets get started with the results!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This week we are going to be doing results a little differently than usual! We are going to reveal what place everyone received in the public poll in order and that will leave us with the bottom two acts.
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In first place with Tengaged last week we had
Beyonce, you are safe!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 2nd place with Tengaged was
P!nk
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In third place with Tengaged
Eric Hutchinson you will be joining your two fellow adults in safety! That means Disneygeek, all three of your acts are safe for the night!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 4th place with Tengaged was
Little Mix! Congratulations!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
In 5th place with Tengaged was
Bruno Mars!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The next person safe, coming in 6th place was
Ariana Grande, congratulations!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The person coming in 7th place for the night was
Fifth Harmony, congratulations ladies!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This leave us with our bottom 4... Taylor Swift, Guster, Demi Lovato, and James Arthur!  Two of you are in our bottom 2, the other two BARELY escaping elimination! The act coming in 8th place was
Taylor Swift
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The final act safe for the week, coming in 9th Place is
Demi Lovato! Congratulations! This means our bottom 2 is Guster and James Arthur! Judges please make your decisions as quickly as you can!
2527 days 3 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Well for me, this is a bit of a difficult decision because neither of you have ever stood out to me as winner potential! However, last night one of you amazed me, and hopefully that person can continue, so I will be voting to save
James Arthur!
2526 days 18 hours ago
Obstreperous
This is a really tough decision because I really love both of you. You both have unique styles of music and you've both impressed me throughout the weeks but at the same time you've both shown a few places where you still need to work on.
In the end, I've decided I will save the person who I feel has the better voice and I believe could still go on to win this competition. So therefore, I have decided to save...
...James Arthur.
2526 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
Thanks for saving me xo
2525 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
*cheers from the audience*

Congrats James Arthur!
Loved him on The X Factor :)

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!