This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOW 4: Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOW 4: Performances

2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth week of our live shows! We are finally down to our top 8 in the competition, and these artists couldn't be anymore unique and ready to win! Without further ado, lets get the night started with the performances that will show an emotion for each of the performances!
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Up first tonight we have Demi Lovato, opening up her heart to us with a very emotional performance!
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Before we head over to the judges, we want to announce that Garret has been sick this week so he was unable to attend the live shows and will not be apart of the elimination process this week!

Drizella-  THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT! ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKINGLY EMOTIONAL! I felt so in the moment as if it was me just listening to your story the entire time! I loved this and you WILL inspire millions! This was one of your best, if not the best performance of the season! Fabulous job!

Anastasia- Very touching.

Mother Gothel- INCREDIBLE! Excellent submission and song choice great job!!
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Next up tonight we have Fifth Harmony
.be
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what did you guys think?

Drizella-  I didn’t like the echoey feeling and definitely felt you should have picked Scared of Happy but I think this was still good! I think you guys still are the act to beat but this definitely wasn’t one of your good performances!

Anastasia- I enjoy you so much, but I didn’t really like this song. It’s good to hear something different from you though.

Mother Gothel- wasn't perfect but it was a great song choice.   Didn't feel much emotion here.
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Eric is up next to show us which emotion he represented for the week
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- How many times do we have to say no to live? You can ignore us all you want just remember you do need the judges support if you ever land in the bottom. As for the performance.. boring.

Anastasia- I’m kind of surprised, I really really really enjoyed this. This was really good, different, but good and enjoyable!

Mother Gothel- I didn't like it. Could've been much better.
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Lets welcome Little Mix to the stage as they are up next for emotion night
.be
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you guys think?

Drizella- This was fun and catchy but I could not tell for the life of me what emotion this was supposed to represent other than love which as I said was not allowed for the week. Pay more attention or you will fade out of our eyes!

Anastasia-  I love you so much and I liked this to some extent but this wasn’t your best. I’m so sorry

Mother Gothel- didn't feel any emotion and wasn't interested in this song. Sorry.
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
As James comes to stage, lets take a look at what he went through this week
.be
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges...

Drizella- I actually really liked this, the only thing was this was about love not really any emotion, and I flat out said the emotion shouldn’t be love so you didn’t listen or pay close enough attention to your own song.

Anastasia- While your song was very emotional, I didn’t really like it.

Mother Gothel- I enjoyed the song and I thought the vocals were fantastic but I didn't feel a lot of emotion out of it which is the theme for this week.
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
As we near the end of the night, Taylor takes the floor to show us some Anger this week
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
What do you have to say about that judges?

Drizella- This was intense, this was fun, this was everything anger represents along with even a bit of jealousy! I felt so many emotions while also getting a powerful and fun performance! I loved this Taylor, great job!

Anastasia- Considering where you’re the only one to follow the rules. I think yours is awesome and really represents your emotion very well.

Mother Gothel- another great performance. That was great!
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Greed is being represented in the next song by Ariana Grande
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Judges, what do you think?

Drizella-  THAT WAS FABULOUS! For a not well known song that was actually pretty fricken catchy! I loved this, it was a song that so many people would love and your voice was still very well showcased. I think tonight you proved you are in this to win it!

Anastasia- Loved this song, but what did you expect your emotion to be? Greedy?

Mother Gothel- didn't love it. I think there are much better choices for this.
2518 days 20 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Finally, lets welcome P!nk to the stage to give us our final emotional performance

open group

Drizella's X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!